𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐃

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

EVERYONE KNEW HOW SHY FINNEY BLAKE WAS. And it surprised people when he got into a relationship, although when he escaped the grabber with Robin, he became more bold and confident.

Like weirdly...he'd hold Y/n's hand in public, pin her against the lockers and kiss her, grab her ass while hugging her. It was shocking to see how touchy he was after escaping.

It even shocked Y/n. Before he was abducted, Finney would barely hold her hands without going into a stuttering fit and blushing as red as a tomato. It never failed to make her and Robin laugh. Things have changed, but Y/n likes how confident he is. She especially loves how big his PDA has gotten, because girls are now falling for him.

But Finney never fails to show them he has a girl.

⋆ ★

YOUR POV:
I sat on Finneys bed, cuddled into him. I still wasn't over the fact that he was so bold now, so confident and less secretive about our relationship. His head was nuzzled into my neck and i laughed a little when i felt his ticklish kisses being pressed against it.

He had never done that before, but it felt amazing.

I close my eyes to enjoy the moment...then he stopped, they immediately opened. "Finney!" I whined and he chuckled at me. "What?" He asked with a laugh. "More, please" i said and he grinned. "More what?" I became flustered, my cheeks growing hot and i looked away.

But he was quick to gently grab my chin and turn my head. "Nuh uh, you look at me and tell me what you want, love" he spoke, gosh i fell more and more in love with him each second. "Kiss me more, please" i whined once again. "God, you didn't have to ask" he teased before kissing my lips softly.

He held the side of my neck while my hands went through his hair. I enjoyed the moment. Our first make out...

I pulled away and looked at him. "I love how bold you've gotten, Finn" i said with a smirk and he gave one back, leaning forward to rub our noses together. "Trust me, so have i" he replied and i laughed.

He moved one hand to the back of my head, cradling it, while the other went to my waist, his thumb gently rubbing it. While mine cupped his face. We continued kissing until Gwen burst through the door.

"Finney, have you seen my- OHMYGOSHIM SOSORRY!" She instantly panicked and covered her eyes. Finney and I pulled away. I was embarrassed..however, Finney wasn't. "Gwen its okay, what do you need?" He asked calmly...how was he not embarrassed?!

All i could focus on now was his thumb that continued rubbing my waist in gentle circles.

"Have you seen my bike? I gotta go to susies" she questioned. He thought for a moment. "If its not outside the front, its in the back" he answered and she nodded, smiling. "Thanks, Finney! Bye, Y/n!" She said before closing the door. I could hear her fast footsteps fading away.

"Now, where were we..." Finney said and instantly attached his lips back onto mine. I smiled widely and enjoyed the moment.