𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

YOUR POV:
Finney and i, both of us were the Grabbers victims. When i woke up, i was dazed and confused but Finney seemed to comfort me. It was a simple hand holding but it still meant something to me. When the grabber left the room, i huddled close to my boyfriend, wanting to be with him.

"Are we gonna get out of here?" I mumbled and i felt Finney rub my back gently. "I know we will, Y/n/n, i promise you that, okay?" He reassured. But i knew he was just as scared as i was and i knew he was only saying that to make me feel better.

I looked up at the window and Finney followed my gaze. "Do you think we can try the window?" I questioned and he shrugged before kissing the side of my head and getting up. He looked up at the window and saw a latch behind the bars. All of a sudden, he began jumping to try and reach them.

I was amused at the sight, and actually thought he'd do it....Unfortunately he didn't. But a part of me wished he did, but that's unrealistic. He sighed and looked down. "Robin would've done it...and if Robin can't do it, theres no way i can" he murmured and walked back to me and sat down.

"If any of us are making it, its you Y/n. Im not letting you die and i will die for you if i have to, do you understand?" He explained and i shook my head, tearing up. "No...no, if you die, im dying too, I can't live without you" I whispered and cupped his face, leaning my forehead against his.

"We have to get out, we will and we can, Finney Blake. We're not giving up on this." I spoke softly and kissed his lips. He kissed back and after, i sat up against the wall, holding my arms out. He sniffled softly and rested his head on my chest. I ran my hand up his shirt and rubbed his back gently.

He peppered my neck with kisses as he slowly began to fall asleep. And i knew he was when i felt heavy breathing against my skin. I rubbed the back of his head and played with his curls. "We will, we can get out...I promise you.." I whispered.