𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

I SAW the way she looked at him, her eyes filled with so much love. Donna seemed to be in love with Finney, but why should i care? Hes already my boyfriend...but he could easily leave me for her. I shouldn't think like that...but i do all the time.

Donna was a perfect girl, she was pretty and had great style with the most beautiful silky dark hair and an amazing body. She was basically everything the boys in our grade wanted, I wouldn't be surprised if Finn leaves me for her. Ever since Finney escaped the grabber, girls have been all over him. Including Donna, more than  before anyway...

I hated being jealous over her, she was such a lovely girl and one of my friends too...but maybe she only used me to get close with Finn? I shouldn't think like that...but can i help it? No.

I was in the all gender bathrooms, checking my makeup in the mirror until 3 girls walked in. One of them being Donna. "Oh hey Y/n" she spoke in a sickly sweet tone. I smiled. "Hey Donna.." I replied and the two girls beside her eyed me up and down. "Can i help you?" I asked as they continued to stare, making them look away.

"Are you and Finney planning on doing anything this weekend? Cause i kinda wanna go to the drive in with him" she informs making me bite my lip to hold back a snarky comment. "I was actually planning to ask him" i lied...only because I knew if Donna asked him, he'd say yes just to please her.

"Sucks" she fake pouts and stands beside me, fixing her hair in the mirror. All of a sudden, Finn walks in. He only came in here cause he knew i would be in here too. "Hey Y/n/n" he spoke and walked over to me, pecking my lips. He had gained so much confidence after escaping the grabber, so did Robin actually... (robin didnt die🥳). "Hey.." i mumbled as he held my waist, he glanced at Donna and her 2 friends as they practically drooled over him..gross.

"Hey Finney" Donna said and smiled softly at him, Finn smiled in return, not wanting to be rude. "Hi Donna" he replied and I watched as she blushed. "They'd be so cute, much cuter than him and Y/n" one of the girls whispered and they giggled at each other. I felt myself frown and look down. "Well you know what, I'm happy with Y/n, so keep your opinions to yourself" Finney snapped before taking my hand and dragging me away.

"Don't listen to them, Y/n, i think we're perfect together" he reassured and kissed my forehead. "What if they're right though? Donna is 100x better than me..." i sighed and frowned. I heard my boyfriend laugh. "Love, you're better than any girl here combined. I wouldn't pick any other girl, not even the school's perfect girl, Donna" he informed.

He cupped my cheek and pecked my lips softly. "Don't listen to anyone who says those type of comments, you hear me?" He murmured and i nodded, smiling. "Good, I love you" he spoke softly and kissed my cheek. "I love you more" i smiled.