𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

I LOVE the thunder, no matter how loud it is, it brings me some sort of comfort. However, my boyfriend was not a big fan of it, so when it did thunder, he always cuddled into my arms while i tried to take his mind off it.

Tonight was one of them nights. Loud thunder meaning whiny Finney to take care of. I woke up by getting repeatedly shook, I slowly opened my eyes to see a panicked Finney. "Don't scare me like that, I thought you died!" He whimpered and i raised my brow at the distressed boy. "How could I possibly die? Nothings wrong with me?" I asked, too tired to question any further.

"I dunno...the thunder?" He mumbled and gave me a little shrug. I smiled softly and sat up, taking him into my arms. "Want me to read you something or do you just wanna cuddle in silence?" I questioned. He went to answer but flinched at the next crack of thunder. "S-story...it takes my mind off the noises" he murmured in response.

So i read him his favourite book, running my hand through his soft curls. We soon got bored of reading so we just spoke to each other quietly, I calmed him down whenever he flinched. He was never a fan of loud noises, i blame the devil he calls a dad. "How come you like thunder so much?" I heard my boyfriend ask, in a soft tone, i almost couldn't hear him. "I find it relaxing..." i replied, smiling.

He furrowed his brows, i looked at him while he looked up at me. "Relaxing?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, i find the noises calming. Only when im inside and cozy in bed though, i'd hate to be outside when it happens" i explained and his lips formed an 'o' shape. "So like..how i feel with rain? I like the sound of it, especially when im inside..but i'd hate to be in it" he chuckles and i nod, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, exactly like that..." i spoke and he nodded before speaking up again. "My fear is childish, isn't it?" He whispered and i kissed his forehead. "Absolutely not, Finney. Everyone has their own fears for their own reasons. No fears are childish" I reassured and rubbed his back. He hummed in response. I could tell he was slowly drifting off.

"Go to sleep, love..." I murmured softly and he smiled, pecking my lips before slowly falling asleep. I smiled at him and snuggled closer before falling asleep myself. The rumbling of the thunder totally being forgotten.