𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏

YOUR POV:I struggled to sleep massively, it was a big problem

YOUR POV:
I struggled to sleep massively, it was a big problem. If i did sleep, it wouldn't be for that long. I was staying and Finney's tonight as his dad was out of town and Gwen was staying at her friend, Susie's. All i was doing was fidgeting in the bed, trying to find a comfortable spot. Meanwhile, Finn was peacefully asleep beside me, at least he was getting some rest.

He didn't know about my sleeping issue, I couldn't be bothered to tell him. I'm actually surprised he hasn't woken up from all the moving. All of a sudden, i heard a groan. Maybe i spoke too soon. "Y/n, stop moving..." Finney mumbled lazily. My eyes filled with tears of frustration. "Finney, I can't sleep!" I whined.

He opened his eyes slowly and opened his arms. "Come here, sweetheart" he whispered and i moved closer only for him to pull me on top of him. My head snuggled into his neck and shoulder. His hand slid under my shirt, gently rubbing my bare back to calm me down a little. "Its not working!" I cried out. "Ssh, shh, just relax..you'll eventually fall asleep"

He kissed my forehead and his hand continued caressing my back with the most soothing touch. "You're so beautiful, sweetheart.." he murmured into my ear, butterflies filled my stomach and i smiled softly. Finney would always whisper the sweetest words to me whenever i needed comfort.

He started humming a gentle tune, pulling me even closer than I already was. One of his hands moved to my cheek and he rubbed his thumb along my cheekbone. "I love you so much, beautiful" i felt my eyes grow heavy and i nuzzled my head into his neck before peacefully falling into a deep sleep.