𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

A HUGE CROWD FORMED OUTSIDE. Finney assumed it was Robin...until him and Gwen bumped into him on the way. He was grinning ear to ear. "What?" Finney asked. "You know who's fighting, right?" Robin questioned the siblings, who shook their heads. "Your girlfriend, Finn" he answered.

Finney immediately dropped his bag and ran into the crowd, shoving people out the way. He saw his girlfriend, Y/n, on top of a blonde girl, as she repeatedly bashed her head against the floor. "WHAT ARE YOU NOT GONNA DO?" She yelled. The blonde girl sobbed; "I-I" she couldn't finish.

"HEY BITCH, LISTEN TO ME-" before she could finish, arm's grabbed her from behind, yanking her off the helpless girl. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" She shouted, not knowing who it was until he whispered sternly in her ear. "Watch your attitude" in shock, Y/n stopped and let him drag her off as she crossed her arms, frustrated.

"Get your bag" he said. She huffed but did as told. Robin and Gwen watched in amusement as Y/n did as Finney asked without arguing back. He walked back to his sister and best friend, picking up his bag. Y/n followed and he put an arm around her waist. "Come on" they both walked off, heading to Finneys and not school.

He took her to the bathroom and sat her on the sink, running a hand over his face with a sigh. "What the fuck was that?" He asked, Y/n kept her head down. "No, look at me" he lifted her chin. "She pissed me off!" Y/n argued, rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, love, you know what you did wrong. You can't fight everyone who pisses you off, you're gonna get arrested one day!" Finney scolded his girlfriend, who frowned, seeing how mad he was. "Im sorry..." she whispered sadly, playing with her bloody hands.

Finney cupped her cheeks. "I know you are..i love you, you know that? But seeing you hurt and hurting people...i hate it, darling, you know that..." he explained. "I know..I'm sorry, i just get mad.." she spoke softly, Finney pressed his lip's against hers.

"You don't have to apologise, my love" he said with a gentle tone. She smiled and hugged him. He happily hugged her back. "Also, Y/n" she hummed in response. "Watch your attitude with me" he teased and she chuckled as he began cleaning her up.