𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ
tw: mentions of child abuse

YOUR POV:
I sat at my desk in my room, studying for the math test. I helped Robin with it but completely forgot to help myself. I was catching up with it until i hear knocking at the door, i was surprised i heard it because it was a weak knock. I assumed it was my parents home from work but when I opened the door, my eyes widened in shock.

My boyfriend, Finney stood there, barely being able to stand. He was bruised and bloody. "Fucking hell, Finney, did the bullies get you again?!" I gently took him inside and he sobbed into my chest, trying to hold himself up. I helped him and took him to my bathroom. "Sit on the toilet seat, baby" he did as told and i rushed off quickly.

I grabbed disinfectant and cloths to clean his bloody nose and knuckles. And some cotton buds to clean the small cuts on his cheek and lip. I knelt in front of him and cupped his cheek gently "don't worry, Finney, you're safe here with me" I spoke and he nodded while letting out shaky breaths.

I started cleaning his face, the cut on his lip and cheek plus the cut on his eyebrow, he winced and hissed, squeezing my shoulders then apologising for squeezing them too hard. "Finn, don't apologise love, its okay.." I whispered soothingly. He leaned forward and nuzzled his head into my neck which was okay because I finished cleaning his face. I cleaned up his knuckles and after that, i lifted them up to my lips, kissed them softly.

I heard him gasp a little and he bought his face away from my neck. I soon noticed small bruises littered around one of his cheeks. I leaned forward and pressed soft kisses on them, wishing they'd go away...but life doesn't work that way. I pulled away and he was blushing a little.

"Listen Finney, as long as im around, nobody will dare lay a hand on you again. Not even those pricks who beat you today, i swear to god i will-" i was cut off by Finney's soft crying. "I-it wasn't them.." he murmured in a raspy voice. I raised a brow. "Well..if it wasn't them...who was it?" I asked cautiously. He looked down at his fingers, pinching and scratching his skin. I took his hands in mine, making him look at me.

"Finney Blake, you better look at me and tell me who did this to you." I said in a firm tone and more tears escaped his eyes. "My dad...my g-grades dropped because im too focused on getting through without getting picked on and he got pissed off and beat me with that horrible belt..." he sobbed loudly.

My heart broke then and there. His own father beat him worse than any of his bullies had. I took him into my arms and kissed his head over and over again, rubbing his back softly, to which he winced. I realised his dad beat him all over his body. He had bruises everywhere. He didn't show me, but he told me. And when i mean everywhere, i mean everywhere.

I kissed every single bruise that scattered his arms and face but didn't go any further, he soon drifted off to sleep when we went off to bed, he laid on top of me, sleeping peacefully while i ran a hand through his hair and stared at his bruised face. I wish i could save him from this..but unfortunately I can't...