𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄?

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

I WATCHED as he stared at her. Donna. The most "perfect girl" in school according to some boys. Her glossy lips, silky dark plaits and gorgeous eyes never failed to catch boys attention..especially Finneys. I like Finney, i have for awhile now.

Robin, my best friend, always convinced me to tell him...until we both noticed how focused he was on Donna, more focused than he was in science. Only because SHE is in our dumb class.

I hated how he looked at her..like she was the only girl in the room, in the world in fact. I wish he would just look at me like that...

FINNEY POV:
I always found myself staring at Y/n, which is weird. Don't get me wrong, shes gorgeous, actually, i would say the prettiest girl in school. I mostly find myself staring at her in science. She sits beside Donna, across the room from me...i guess its easy to look at her in science? In other classes, shes either beside me or behind me.

The only reason i found it weird was because...Y/n's my best friend. Imagine how grossed out she'd feel if she found out that i...FINNEY BLAKE, liked her. She'd be so disgusted. I acted like i liked Donna. I didnt really like her though, only as a friend.

People actually believed i liked her. Robin mostly, but i didnt deny it because...he'd probably tell Y/n if i told him i liked her and she'd hate me forever.

After science today, Y/n caught up with me after class with a grin on her face. "Hey finn" she greeted, my heart melted at her voice. "Oh uh, hi Y/n/n.." i replied with a smile and she smiled but..i dont think it was a real one. "So..i noticed you've been staring at Donna alot recently, you like her or something?" She asked curiously.

Shit, what do i do now? Lie and say i like Donna or confess and ruin our friendship? I cant afford to lose my friendship with Y/n...i really need her in my life.

"I-i..i think i like her..." i mumbled the lie out with hesitation, Y/n looked a little lost, sad but it was quickly by covered her contagious smile. But something seemed off. "Oh..i'm so happy for you! You should totally you know..ask her out.." she spoke before quickly walking off. I went to follow her but she rushed into the girls bathrooms.

I frowned and walked to the cafeteria, joining Robin at our usual table. "Why do you look like someone shat in your cereal?" He questioned, putting his lunch down to talk to me. "Y/n seems really upset, she asked if i like Donna and..i said yes" i explained and he groaned loudly. "You dumbass Finn!" He whined.

I furrowed my brows. "Way to be supportive, why the fuck am i a dumbass?" I questioned and he chuckled and shook his head. "Y/n likes you, how did you NOT notice, idiot" he informed, laughing. My jaw dropped. "What?!" I yelled, quickly covering my mouth when the other tables glared at me. I ignored them and looked at Robin. "Are you lying?" I asked and he put a hand over his chest in fake hurt.

"You think i'd lie to you, Finn? Why don't you just-" before he could continue, i grabbed my bag and ran off to find Y/n. I saw Gwen heading to the girls bathroom. "Hey Gwen!" I called out, she turned to face me, her face immediately lighting up in joy. "Hey finney" she spoke. "Um, if Y/ns in there...c-could you tell her i wanna talk to her?" I asked.

She sensed something was up and nodded with a kind smile. About 4 minutes later, Y/n stepped out with red puffy eyes. "Hey Finney" she said with a raspy voice. Did i honestly make her cry? It pained me to see her so upset..especially over someone like me. "Y/n, im gonna get straight to the point, Robin told me you like me and i like you too, the only reason i said i liked Donna was because i panicked and didn't think you'd like someone like me and i would ruin our friendship, please forgive me!" I rambled quickly and she stood, trying to process it.

"You didn't think i'd like someone like you?" She repeated and shook her head. "What do you mean by that, Finney?" She asked softly and held my hands. "have you seen me? Im a loser, i get called gay everyday, i get bullied and beated, my only friends are you, Robin and Gwen. Does Gwen even count? But yeah...you're the prettiest girl ever and im the biggest loser in this school, Y/n" i explained.

She shook her head and pulled me into a gentle hug. I was shocked but i obviously hugged back, i felt her hand rubbing up and down my back causing me to smile and bury my head into my shoulder. "So..since we both like each other, wanna be my boyfriend?" She asked with a smile. I nodded and she kissed my cheek softly. Thank god i didnt lose her...and thank god she accepted my loser ass.

"YES, ITS ABOUT TIME. ROBIN OWES ME £10!" I heard my sister yell before running off to find Robin im guessing? I laughed and shook my head, so did Y/n. "They found out before you did, Finn" she teased, making me groan at my obliviousness.