𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

tw: mentions of @buse & violence the grabber hurts you and Finney doesn't like that

the grabber hurts you and Finney doesn't like that.
requested by iheartjavonnn

YOUR POV:
I woke up on the same uncomfortable mattress with arms wrapped around my waist, Finney and i cuddled up together since it was pretty cold down here. I sat up slowly and screamed when i saw the man in the creepy mask stood by the doorway, Finney sat up, getting ready to defend me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and the man chuckled scarily. I shuffled closer to Finn and the grabber noticed this and walked closer, towering over us. "Young love, always a sweet thing...isn't it?" He asked, my hand made its way to Finney's.

But it wasn't there for long.

The grabber gripped my hand and aggressively pulled me away from Finney, shoving me to the floor. Finney stood up instantly, glaring at the kidnapper. As he was about to help me up, the grabber pushed him back down and looked at me. "You're a pretty one, arent you? Well..you won't be soon" he pulled a belt out from his trousers, my heart dropped.

"Want me to completely fuck up your girls face, Finney" he spat out Finney's name like venom, it sounded incredibly evil. My boyfriend sat there, glaring at the man, waiting for the right time to attack him. I backed up against the wall and the man walked closer, as i tried to stand up, he kicked me back down and raised the belt to hit me.

I shut my eyes tight, waiting for the stinging pain of the leather...but it never came, I hesitantly opened my eyes to see Finney strangling the grabber with his own belt. The man was turning red, i could see it under his mask. It was kinda shocking to see Finney getting this protective and confident.

"You won't be able to hurt my girl when you're fucking dead, how do you feel now?!" My boyfriend snapped aggressively. I slowly stood up and soon, the gagging and gasping noises faded and the grabber dropped to the floor with a loud thud. I flinched while Finney was breathing heavily.

I rushed over to him and jumped in his arms. "Thank you...thank you!!" I smiled happily, Finney saved me from getting beat and killed, i would've ended up like Vance Hopper or Bruce. "You know i'd do anything for you right?" He spoke with a gentle tone, much more different then the one from earlier.

"Yeah, and i love you for that" I whispered and he smiled and kissed my forehead. "And i love you more, now come on. Lets go home, okay?" He said and we both walked out the house, seeing a guy sat on the couch. His eyes widened and we told him everything.

The police came, took the buried bodies of the other kids away and the dead body of the grabber. Gwen reunited with Finney and all the 3 of us huddled under a blanket, happy that everything was over. And i still couldn't get over the fact that Finney Shaw killed someone for me, if thats not true love, what is?