𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

FINNEY AND i have been dating for about 2 months now. We haven't really took a step in our relationship yet. He gives me pecks on the cheek, hand or forehead but not on the lips. I wanted to kiss him on the lips, maybe make out a little...but i don't think he's ready which i don't mind, i'll wait.

But it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

I was at Finney's, having our usual study date we have every Friday. He was very focused on his science and astronomy books, me on the other hand, i was just focused on him. The way he looked when he concerned was adorable.

His curls fell onto his forehead, he let out small sighs that moved his hair once in awhile, the way he bites his lip when he focuses on an equation, his small cheery smile when he eventually figures it out. The simple things, you know? I could stare forever...

"Y/n, you okay?" He asked, my face immediately grew red (if you have dark skin, your eyes just widened a little<3). "You've been staring at me for 10 minutes, do you need anything sweetheart?" He teased making me grow more nervous. "Umm..no?" I replied, more as a question than an answer.

"No, cmon, what is it?" He chuckled and tilted my chin so i could look at him. "I really wanna kiss you..." I mumbled and he furrowed his brows. "Huh? Speak up." He said and i huffed. "I really want to kiss YOU" i spoke firmly, louder than the last time. I expected him to stutter like an idiot but...

"Then do it" he answered confidently. I had to check if he knew what meant by kiss. "I mean, kiss me on the lips" i informed and he nodded. "I know" he replied quickly, as if he wanted this for a long time. I went to say something else but he cupped my cheek and smashed his lips against mine. I instantly kissed back, it was amazing.

During the kiss, he pulled me onto his lap, knocking his books off the bed in the process, we were too into it to even care. His hand rubbed my waist softly, eventually going under my shirt onto my bare skin making me shiver in excitement. His lips soon traveled down to my neck as i rubbed his chest gently and grasped onto his shirt.

"F-finney..." I mumbled then laughed as his kisses tickled me. He pulled away and looked at me, love filled his eyes. "I love you.." he spoke. I looked back at him and smiled. "Well i love you more, Finney..." I murmured and pulled him back into another kiss.