𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

FINNEY POV:I woke up in the same cold basement I've been in for at least 2 days now, but it was different

FINNEY POV:
I woke up in the same cold basement I've been in for at least 2 days now, but it was different. Today, a girl was with me too. I guess the grabber shoved her in here while i was asleep. "Oh hey, mysterious boys awake" she said and turned to me. I sat up quickly and looked at her. "When did you get here?" I asked.

She simply shrugged. "About an hour ago, I'm surprised you didn't wake up when i was singing...you're a deep sleeper" she chuckled and i raised a brow. "You seem really..unbothered by this..." i pointed out and she nodded. "I'm not scared of a man in a mask who probably has a small di-" "Don't finish that sentence, i get it" i laughed.

"Whats your name?" She asked and i smiled at her. "Finney Shaw, and you?" She smiled back at me. "Y/n L/n, nice to be kidnapped with you" she replied and we both laughed.

"So, you're really not bothered by this? I mean, getting kidnapped?" I questioned and she smiled. "Nope" she answered and laid down on the bed, but not for long as the creepy man, also known as the grabber, stumbled in loudly. "creepy dude, the boys awake!" Y/n spoke enthusiastically, how was she so happy during a time like this.

"Will you stop being so fucking loud, i'll kill you with my belt if you don't shut up!" The grabber snapped aggressively, Y/n didn't even flinch but i did, and it was scared for her. Even though we just met, I didn't want her to get hurt or killed. "Can you make it quick?" She asked and the grabber tilted his head while my face changed to a look of fear.

"What?" The man asked. "My death. Can it be a quick one or...." She trailed off as he stepped closer, i felt the sudden urge to stand in front of her. "Don't touch her" i said, my tone was stern and I don't know why i became so protective of her, but i did. "Why? She seems unbothered, doesn't she?" He gave a creepy laugh, making Y/n snort in laughter.

"What the fuck" she giggled like a little girl. I turned to give her a look and she instantly stopped. "Is she laughing at me. Cause if she is, I WILL KILL HER RIGHT NOW!" He yelled and reached behind me to grab Y/n, she let out a scream in fear and shock. "Let go of her!" I screamed and pulled her back into me, holding her to my chest protectively. I felt her taking heavy breaths.

"If she stays the way she is, i will murder and torture her right in front of the you, FINNEY" he threatened before walking out and slamming the door behind him. I flinched but yet again, Y/n didn't. She was no longer scared and back to her unbothered self. "So.." she spoke awkwardly and before I got the chance to say anything, the black phone began to ring. "Theres no way I'm answering that" Y/n said making me grin at her response.

I'm glad i met this insanely unbothered girl in my kidnappers basement. And i hope I can keep her alive and safe.