𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃

‼️tw: mentions of death and blood‼️(btw, Robin wasn't kidnapped in this one)

(btw, Robin wasn't kidnapped in this one)

YOUR POV:
Gwen and i waited miserably outside of the house Finney was supposedly in. We sat on the curb, terrified of what the out come would be and suddenly, the investigators came out of the house with a sad look on their faces, making both mine and Gwens heart drop.

Two investigators went to look in the other house and soon, they walked out with the Grabber...and a body. Not just anyones body...Finneys dead, beat up and bloody body. My knees felt weak and Gwen immediately hugged me tightly and began sobbing loudly.

Meanwhile me..I didn't even know how to react. My boyfriend, best friend, my whole fucking life was kidnapped and beaten to death. I was in some much pain mentally and Gwen must feel 100x worse than i was, so i just comforted her. I watched as Finney's body was covered up and I began sobbing.

I had been avoiding school, I simply just didn't want to go because I knew it wouldn't be the same without Finney. He made me want to live and go to school...without him i was so fucking lost. Meanwhile Gwen, she was an absolute wreck but luckily her dad didn't beat her anymore, he was nice. I guess Finneys death had changed him.

Robin tried his best to comfort me. He had been my best friend since we were 9. He fought with anyone who even uttered a word about Finneys death, even if I wasn't around. He hates listening to it too. 

I missed school again today and stayed home, Robin skipped and stayed with me too. We cuddled in bed as i sobbed into his chest, I couldn't let Finney go, I didn't want too. "He wouldn't want you to be like this, hermosa. It would make him so, so upset..." he whispered into my ear.

Robin and i cuddle as friends and friends only. He was always there if I needed comfort. But he wouldn't cuddle me if Finney was there because he didn't want his best friend getting jealous and he didn't want to disrespect our relationship. Finney knew about it but he was okay with it as he trusted both of us.

"I want him back" i cried loudly and choked on my sobs, Robin sat us both up and rubbed my back. "Calm down, calm down. You're gonna make yourself throw up, breathe" he whispered soothingly and i took some deep breaths as he continued stroking my back.

"Now listen to me. Finney would hate to see you like this. He wants you to be happy and move on and i know...i know its hard and i know its a painful thing to do but Y/n, you have too do it. You can miss him and continue loving him but Finney...he wants to see you happy because i know for a fact his heart his aching watching you cry from above.." Robin gently explained as I listened and hiccuped.

He was right, no doubt. But it was hard to get over someone you loved and still do love so much.

"I-i'll try...but I can't promise.." I mumbled and Robin gave me a sympathetic smile. "Take your time, hermosa" he whispered softly and i laid back down in bed as he tucked me in. I laughed gently. "You didn't have to tuck me in, you know?" I chuckled with a sniffle. "I know, i just wanted too" he replied, laughing. 

He went down to the mattress on the floor and soon enough, we were both fast asleep...and i felt cold without Finney holding me.

DREAM

I woke up in Finney's room and looked around in confusion. "Hello?" I called out and turned to face the bed, only to see him sat on the edge of it. His face was clean and his hair was soft and curly just how it used to be. My heart ached seeing him and my lip quivered, tears escaped my eyes.

"Finn..." I whispered and he gently pulled me into his arms and i began sobbing into his chest, gripping onto him tightly. "Please come back, please!" I cried and he shushed me gently, lifting my chin up so I could look into his eyes. Oh..his gorgeous eyes. "I can't do that, baby, you know i cant..." he replied.

I looked away but he sighed. "Keep your eyes on me, darling. Look at me" he spoke and I listened. "Listen to what Robin told you" he informed and i sniffled. "Yo-you heard?" I stuttered and he kissed my forehead gently. "Mhm..just because im dead, doesn't mean i cant see you" he answered.

"I wanna see you...all the time, i want you back, Finn. Gwen needs you, your dad needs you, Robin needs you, i need you! We all want you back!" I sobbed loudly and he pulled my head into his chest and rocked me back and fourth. "Hey, hey, ssh..calm down, baby, calm down." He murmured and tears fell from his eyes too.

"I hate seeing you like this..i hate seeing how Gwen is handling it too and im glad dad has cut her some slack, hes been so nice to her..." he whispered and his voice quivered lightly. "The grabber beat me so hard...i-it fucking hurt" he cried and i hugged him close. "I know how hard it must've been...and i miss you, every single day. And you know what?"

He looked at me and hummed, i wiped his tears and smiled sadly. "I will always, always...love you, Finney Blake" i sobbed and kissed his lips. "I love you more Y/n, i'll never stop" was the last thing i heard...