𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

requested by -mxrshesbae-

FINNEY POV:
I had always liked Y/n, my best friend. I liked her more than that but i never said anything or did anything about it. The past few days, i noticed Y/n and Robin had gotten closer.

Maybe i was overthinking, but i think they like each other? They act like they like each other, and they definitely hug each other way too often. I knew that if they did like each other, i'd have to be happy for them. But who knows?

Today on the way to school, i was walking with Robin, Gwen and Y/n. Robin and Y/n walked a little ahead of us, giggling at something. It looked as if Robin was teasing her about something, I don't know what though. Maybe she confessed to him?

YOUR POV:
Robin and i walked ahead of the Shaw siblings, Robin knows about my major crush on Finney and everyday, we'd talk to each other about it. He'd try and convince me to tell him but...i just know Finney does NOT like me like that. "Why can't you just tell him already?" The boy asked me, putting his hair in a bun. I chuckled, "he doesn't like me, Robin" I replied.

My best friend scoffed, making me look at him. "What?" I questioned and he pat my head. "You are so fucking blind, take a quick glance at Fin right now" he informed and i took a quick look at him. He was sending Robin a glare of jealousy, he didn't even notice me looking at him. I turned back to the long haired boy and grinned.

"He looks jealous" I whispered and we began laughing. When we made it to school, I walked off with Gwen so i can take her to her class without the risk of her getting beat up. Robin and Finney walked off together. I couldn't stop thinking about Fin...

FINNEY POV:
I stood beside Robin and he wrapped up a cut on his knuckles. "Where'd you get that from?" I asked and he smirked. "Beat up this fucker for talking shit about Y/n" he replied, and he was really proud of himself too. I wish I could protect Y/n like Robin could...

My best friend noticed me staying silent and looked at me. "Fin, you okay?" He asked, i went to say something but decided against it, but of course, Robin didn't let me not tell him. "Nah you gotta tell me, somethings on your mind" he spoke up, i sighed and looked down. "Are you and Y/n like..." I couldn't finish my sentence, luckily he knew what i meant.

"Dating? No, she's like a sister to me" he answered and i felt a flush of relief rush over me. "Wait- you like her, don't you?" His voice was filled with excitement and a huge smile was on his face. "Uhh..yeah, i really do" I replied truthfully and he swung an arm around my shoulder and led me to the bathroom doors before patting my shoulder.

"Go ask her out, man. She'll definitely say yes" he encouraged, as i was gonna say something, he was quick to interrupt me. "Go!" He laughed and i rushed off. Luckily, Y/n was in my science and she was also my partner. Y/n and i are always the first people in class, we don't mind that though. I sat in my seat and looked at Y/n. "Hey" i greeted and she smiled widely. "Hey, Fin!" She replied, her voice was beautiful.

"Y/n..I really like you. I actually thought you and Robin were together and i asked him, he said no and i kinda told him i liked you and he basically pushed me to tell you..." I confessed quickly. My words stumbling slightly, Y/n never broke eye contact with me. She smiled softly.

"I like you too Finney, you don't know how long i've been ranting to Robin about it.." she explained and leaned forward, kissed my cheek lightly. I sat there blushing while Y/n lightly laughing at me. Students soon came flooding into the classroom and as the lesson started, i felt a hand hold mine. I turned to look at Y/n and she was grinning while working.
I squeezed her hand gently and continued doing my work, i was in a good mood for the rest of the day.