𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

YOUR POV: Everyone in their lifetime has had a crush on somebody

YOUR POV:
Everyone in their lifetime has had a crush on somebody. I have, and i have one now too. Finney Shaw. He sits across from me in science, I couldn't help but admire him. Thankfully, he never caught me though. At least...i think he hasn't? I always look away if he moves his head slightly towards me.

After science today, i focused more on Finney then the actual lesson, but who cares? I wondered down the hallway and i saw my bully, Vance Hopper. God, i wish he could just fuck off already. He grabbed me by the hair and slammed me against the locker, my face grimaced in pain. "Hey fuckface, wheres dreamboy at?" Vance refers Robin as dreamboy.

Yeah, he thinks i have a crush on Robin.

"I don't even like Robin like that, he's like a brother to me" I replied, his grip tightened on my hair. "Let me go!" i whined and scratched his arm aggressively making him actually let me go. "You bitch!" He yelled and slapped me across the face. As he went to slap my other cheek, Robin stepped in and someone else pulled me behind them. I looked up to see Finney Shaw himself and my stomach filled with butterflies.

"Are you okay?" Finney asked and looked at my sore cheek, which i was rubbing the pain out of. "Shi- did he fucking hit you?" He asked in shock before turning to his best friend. "Robin, he fucking slapped her!" He informed and I could tell they were both furious. It was cute that my crush, Finney, and my best friend, Robin, showed that they actually cared about me.

You'd think crushes don't actually know you exist, I'm lucky that Finney actually takes notice of me. Robin continued to punch Vance in anger, blood was literally everywhere, all over my bullies face. "Holy shit, what happened?" Gwen popped up, staring at the scene in front of her. "Vance slapped Y/n" Finney answered, glaring at Vance who was bleeding a bloody river right now.

Just then, i seemed to notice Gwen giving her brother a smirk after she glanced at him, he was currently holding me in his arms. He immediately flushed in embarrassment which was a little adorable. "Hey Y/n, did you know that Finney-" before she could continue, Finney covered her mouth with his hand.

"Come on, Y/n. Lets go put an icepack on your cheek to stop the swelling!" He interrupted nervously and took me down to the nurses office. He asked for an icepack and when he got it, he gently pressed it on my stinging cheek. I winced at the cold but slowly adapted to it. "Thanks" I muttered and he smiled softly yet awkwardly. "N-no problem" he stuttered. I chuckled at how nervous he was.

I'm surprised its not me who's acting the way he his. I'm sat in front of my longtime crush and he had just saved me from my bully...well, mostly Robin did. Gotta thank him for that later. "What was uhh...what was Gwen gonna say earlier?" I asked, a little nervous. "Nothing, don't worry about that" he replied, looking away. I grinned evilly. "Come on, tell me!"

"Noo!" He laughed. His laugh is the best thing on this entire earth. I stayed quiet and admired him, he obviously took notice of this. "What?" He asked, smirking at me. "Nothing, don't worry about that" i mocked him from earlier and he rolled his eyes. "Very funny, Y/n, very funny" he spoke. It went silent for a while, but it was the comfortable silence. I took sneaky glances at him and i just wanted to confess to him already...

"Finney, can i confess something to you?" I asked and he shrugged. "Sure, why not" i sighed and took a deep breath. "I...i really like you. And i don't like i can pretend that I don't any longer.." I explained just above a whisper. He looked at me in shock. "You actually like me?" He questioned. "Why wouldn't i? You're a really amazing person, Fin. And if i'm being honestly, you're good looking too..." I replied.

He seemed to blush at that.

"I really like you too...i think I always have" he whispered and we both looked at each other before slowly leaning in. We shared the most amazing kiss. It wasn't too rough, it was gentle and soft. When we pulled away, he looked into my eyes. "So, wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked and i smiled. "Of course, darling" I answered. Hes my real dreamboy.