𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

FINNEY BLAKE has never had a girlfriend before. Before me anyway. Sure, hes liked girls but none of them apart from me actually liked him back. I could tell Finn never had a girlfriend, the way he acted in our relationship proves it.

Whenever i held his hand, he grew flustered and they got clammy. I didn't care though. When i gave him simple pecks on the cheek, he'd stutter his words and not know what to do. And its the same when I complimented him. He was nervous to be in a relationship and I totally understood that.

"Hey Finn?" He looked up from the astronomy book he was studying and hummed softly in response. "I just wanted to know if you wanna take our relationship slow...if the kisses and stuff make you uncomfortable, i'll stop until you feel comfortable" i explained and bit my lip, feeling bad for making him feel this nervous in his first relationship.

He furrowed his brows. "W-wait no i uhh...i like it..i just uh, im not used to it, you know?" He stuttered in his small anxious voice. "And I wanna get used to it too, I dont wanna be a rubbish boyfriend..you're kinda helping me to actually get used to it..im not as nervous as i was" he wasn't wrong actually.

He used to flinch away from my kisses or pull his hand away quickly and ask "what are you doing?" If i held his hand. Now he accepts the kisses and just gets clammy hands while holding mine.

I cupped his cheek. "Are you sure Finn? You don't have to do this just to me make happy, i need you to feel happy and comfortable too-" I couldn't finish my sentence. For the first time in our 1 month relationship, Finney Blake had kissed me.

On the lips.

I was shocked and my eyes were wide, i was in too much shock that i didn't even kiss back. When he pulled away with a worried look, i kissed him again for the reassurance that i actually wanted to kiss him, because i did. We pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. "I can't believe i did that.." he whispered making me laugh, he did too.

"See, you're slowly growing comfortable, Sweetheart" i praised and he blushed at the nickname. "Sorry, I won't call you that if you dont-" "no, no...i like it, it makes me feel special..." he admitted with an adorable grin on his face. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

He went back to reading his astronomy book but he slowly made his way to lay in between my legs and rested his head on my chest. I smiled again and played with his hair, reading the book with him.