𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

DEAR DIARY,
Finney invited me to his baseball game, the first one I'm going to as his girlfriend! And the first one he actually ASKED me to go to, he'd usually get Gwen to ask for him.
Im excited to watch him play, he's actually really good at it, but even if he loses, i'll be proud of him either way. Gwen said he gets distracted when im there and sometimes after the game, i heard her doing kissing noises at him. It was very funny.
Thats all for today though,
Love, Y/n<3

"Y/N, THE BLAKES ARE HERE FOR YOU!" I heard my mum call. "COMING!" I shouted back and shut my diary, putting it back in my hidden spot before running downstairs. I put my shoes and jacket on and kissed my mums cheek before leaving. I smiled when i saw Gwen and Finney. "Hey guys!" I spoke and i walked over to Finney, kissing his cheek.

"Hey Y/n/n" my boyfriend greeted, taking his hand in mine. I interlocked our fingers as he smiled brightly.

"Oooo, i love you two together!" Gwen squealed as her brother turned red. "Gwen.." he mumbled and she giggled, i shook my head with a smile. Gwen was our number one supporter, next to Robin of course.

"Are you excited about your game?" I asked and Finn bit his lip. "More nervous then excited...i've been losing all my games lately" he sighed and i frowned. "Don't be hard on yourself, Finney" Gwen said, i nodded. "Im sure you'll do great this time, love, i know it." I reassured and he blushed at the nickname, but nodded in reply.

We arrived at the game. Gwen sat down with her friends while i stayed by Finneys side before it started. He was shaking a little and looking around nervously. I gently cupped his face. "Hey, you're gonna do fine, its gonna be okay" i whispered and he shook his head. "I'm gonna let them all down again, I know it..." he mumbled and looked down, kicking the dirt.

I lifted his head up and kissed his lips. "Shut up, okay? You're gonna do amazing." I spoke sternly and he was stuttering and blushing like crazy. I laughed as i walked off, hearing his teammates teasing the fuck out of him.

"oooo, Finnet got a little kissy kiss" "thats his girlfriend?! man..." "Finneys getting some" "Was that a little good luck kiss, Finney boy?"

I looked back to see him getting pats on the back and he stood there...still blushing. I smiled to myself and walked over to Gwen, sitting beside her. "Is he less nervous now?" She asked. I nodded with a grin. Well actually...he's probably more nervous but we'll leave out that part..