𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐏

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

YOUR POV:
I hadn't seen my boyfriend, Finn, since science which was 2nd period. I was kinda worried. It was lunch now, Gwen, Robin and i sat on the lunch table as i looked around for Finney. "Have any of you seen Finn?" I asked the two sat with me. Robin furrowed is brows and Gwen searched around.

"No actually...not since maths" Robin answered and i got up. "Im gonna go look for him, see you two later" i spoke. They both said bye and i walked off, searching for Finn. After about 10 minutes of looking, i was about to give up until I heard soft cries. Familiar soft cries.

It was coming from an empty classroom, i opened the door to see Finney sat by the empty teachers desk with blood on his face, mostly running down his nose. My heart broke and i rushed to kneel down beside him. "Finney, hey, you're okay...fuck, im gonna patch you up, don't worry" I whispered, trying to calm the poor boy down. He nodded, leaning into my touch, sobbing loudly.

The school allowed Finn and i to go home and my mum came to pick us up, she allowed Finney to come home with us because she knew he was my boyfriend and she saw the state he was in. And we both knew what Finneys dad was like, so she insisted he came home with us.

The whole car journey, Finn had his head on my shoulder as he softly sniffled and hiccuped. I rubbed his head and kissed his forehead every once in awhile and didn't care if i got any blood on my clothes.

When we arrived at mine, my mum left me to take care of Finney, i grabbed a bunch of medical supplies and took them to the kitchen. "Sit on the counter, baby" i told him gently and he nodded, clearly not wanting to talk due to the pain on his face. He did as told and sat on the counter, i stood in between his legs and bought a cloth with warm water up to his face, wiping the blood away.

He winced and gritted his teeth, i rubbed his cheek to comfort him. "It'll be over soon, ssh.." I gently whispered. "Im s-sorry!" He whimpered and i shook my head. "No finn, if anyone should be sorry, it should be those fucking cunts Matt, Matty and Buzz. Not you, understand me?" I spoke sternly, he nodded, shutting his eyes in pain as i continued cleaning his bloody face.

"I fucking hate this you know, you getting hurt and stuff..you always get bruised and bloody and i really hate it" i sighed sadly and he frowned. "I'm sorry for worrying you all the time..." he mumbled and i smiled weakly. "It's not your fault, Finn." I whispered and finished patching him up. I bandaged a few cuts and scratches on his arms after cleaning the blood away.

Finney and i ended up cuddling in bed, his head resting on my chest as i rubbed his back. The poor boy was injured and exhausted and it melted my heart when he asked to cuddle up together. "Y/n?" He spoke up in his usual shy voice. "Mhm?" I replied.

"Thank you for always patching me up after Buzz and the others beat me up. I love you so much.." he mumbled gently and half asleep. I chuckled at his cuteness and kissed his forehead delicately. "I would do anything for you, Finney Blake. Buzz and the other fartknockers cant do anything about that" I replied and he chuckled at the insult.

Gwen often called his bullies the "dumb fucking fartknockers" and honestly, I couldn't agree with that statement more. "I love you too Finn, more than you can ever imagine" I whispered and pecked his lips. In the next 5 minutes, he was fast asleep, making me smile softly and soon fall asleep after him...