𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

tw: mentions of drug use, child abduction, threats

YOUR POV:
My dad was a very mysterious man, whenever i was around him he was skittish and he was very obsessed with going in the basement. My uncle Max and i never really paid attention to it but...now i'm starting to get concerned, he goes down there an awful lot. I sat on the couch next to my uncle.

"Max, isn't my dad acting a little...weird?" I asked and he finished snorting his cocaine before looking at me. "He probably took some of this" he said, referring to the drugs on the table. I raised a brow and sighed. "Yeahhh...probably" i just went along with it. My dad walked out from the mystery door and into the living room.

"I've got some business to handle, mind watching Max?" He asked and i squinted my eyes. "Isn't Max old enough to care for himself?" I questioned and my dad shrugged his shoulders. "You'd think" he simply replied before walking out the front door and driving away in his black van. I made sure he had fully gone before i quickly turned to my uncle.

"I'm going to see whats in that basement. DONT. TELL. DAD. I'm making this very clear!" I told him sternly and he nodded quickly. "I promise, I promise" he stuttered out and i nodded before walking towards the door. I saw steep stairs and a door at the end, i grew nervous just looking at it. I made it to the bottom step and slowly opened the door...

I saw a boy. He was sleeping on a mattress, curled up in a ball so I didn't really see his face. I closed the door behind me making it slam closed, I panicked and tried to open it but I couldn't.

"Who are you? Are you another victim?!" I heard a male voice and turned my head to see...FINNEY?! My eyes widened. "Finney?!" I exclaimed in shock. He got up immediately and pulled me into a hug. "He kidnapped you too, huh?" He asked and i shook my head. "Nuh-uh, he's my dad!" I yelled and gripped my hair, walking around in circles.

Finney stepped back in a bit of surprise.

"The grabber is...your dad?" He whispered in question before looking back at me. "But how...you're insanely sweet but he's insanely...insane" his comment made me laugh a little and I looked towards the green door. "This is where you've been for a week? My goddamn house." I kinda felt bad...even though its not even my fault.

"Don't blame yourself, Y/n. Its not your fault your dad's completely crazy. You do know he's killed other kids too? Vance Hopper, Bruce, the paperboy...probably Robin too. They communicate with me through the phone, telling me ways I could escape" he explained and my eyes trailed to a black phone on the wall. "That phone?" I asked.

Finney simply nodded. "When it rings, i answer it and..one of the dead victims answer" he spoke and i furrowed my brows. Suddenly, we heard footsteps. Finney grabbed my arm and dragged me to a hole in the wall. "Stay quiet" he commanded and i nodded. He walked back over to the mattress and my dad stormed in. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He yelled. "Where's who?" Finney asked, innocently.

I shuffled back a little more so i was fully hidden. If my dad has killed about 5 kids, who knows what he'd do to me too. "My daughter" my dad spoke firmly. "You have a daughter?" Finney questioned and i heard my dad let out a loud groan. "Yes, where is she?!" He shouted, i knew Finney must've been scared. "I dunno, I haven't even met her before! I didn't even know you had one!" The boy reasoned.

"If i find out she's been down here...i'm killing both of you" he threatened and with that, he left the room. I was too upset and scared to come out. I was shaking and crying. Who knew a dad could possibly be THIS evil? I heard footsteps walk over to me, i knew it was Finney. His brown, moppy hair came into sight and i reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm scared, Fin..." I murmured.

"Don't worry Y/n, he won't lay a fucking hand on you. I promise you that..." he whispered in comfort, i held onto him tighter as he rubbed my back. "I don't want him to hurt you though..." i said and he gave me one of his adorable grins. "I wouldn't let him hurt me either, you're just my top priority now" he confessed and my heart burst in joy.

As long as Finney and i were together, working as a team. We were going to fucking take down my dad. Or should i say, The Grabber.