𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

YOUR POV: 'its been 3 days' 'hes dead, like the others' 'you'll never find him' 'hes dying' 'he's already dead' 'hes gone' 'hes gone' 'dead and gone' 'HES GONE!"

YOUR POV:
'its been 3 days' 'hes dead, like the others' 'you'll never find him' 'hes dying' 'he's already dead' 'hes gone' 'hes gone' 'dead and gone' 'HES GONE!"

I shot up from my bed, tears running down my cheeks and sobs escaping my lips. Finney isn't dead. He will come back. I tried to convince myself, wiping my tears away. "Honey?" I heard a voice, my mum walked into my bedroom.

My lip quivered, she sat down on the edge of my bed and I got up and hugged her tightly. "I miss him" i sob softly. I felt my mum stroke my hair comfortingly. "He's okay, Y/n, hes okay" she whispered as more sobs came out.

I wish i knew he was...

I stood in front of the house in shock. Finney stood there at the doorway, sweaty and dirty. But that didn't stop me from breaking into a sprint, he walked faster to get to me and i basically fell into his arms. I could smell sweat and blood on him, but it didn't bother me. At all, i was just happy he was okay...

I sob into the crook of his neck, one of his hands held the back of my head while the other rubbed my back. I melted into his touch, he moved to nuzzle his face into my shoulder. "I missed you" i whimpered but i got nothing in reply, but I didn't care.

He was okay, thats all that mattered.

Finney hadn't spoken a word to me since he escaped. It made my heart ache but knowing he was alive and well was all that mattered to me. In science, i wasnt really paying attention but soon, i was snapped back to reality when i felt someone sit next to me. "Y/n" it was Finney.

I looked at him, sadness filled my eyes. "What?" I spoke and he grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him, pressing our lips together. My eyes widened but i melted into the kiss and smiled into it. Thankfully, it was only Finney and i in the classroom.

When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine. "I missed you too...so fucking much" he whispered lovingly and i smiled at him. "Glad to have you back, Finney" i said and he grinned. "Call me Finn" he corrected and students filled out the classroom, making him face foward.

I smile softly and gasp as i feel a hand on my thigh, i look down and butterflies fill my stomach as i see Finney's hand gently rubbing it. I smiled widely and went back to focusing on the lesson..well i tried too.