𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑

requested by -mxrshesbae-

NOBODYS POV:
Y/n L/n was known as the schools loner. She didn't have any friends, she never tried to make any either. She actually liked being alone but occasionally wondered what it would be like to have someone.

In science, they were dissecting a frog and their teacher told everyone to pick partners. While everyone raced to their friends, Y/n stayed seated and silent. Sighing sadly, she rested her head on her hand.

Finney noticed her. He noticed her long ago but never actually got a chance to talk to her. As he continued staring at the girl, Donna walked over. "Wanna be partners?" She asked sweetly, Finney looked over at her but his eyes trailed to Y/n again. Donna noticed this. "If you wanna be her partner, you can. I'm not forcing you to be mine" she laughed. Finney nodded and went over to Y/n.

When the boy sat beside her, she looked at him in surprise and shock. "Hey" he greeted with a grin, Y/n couldn't help but smile back. "Hey Finney.." she responded and Finney raised a brow. "You know my name, huh?" He teased and the girl shrugged. "I don't talk to people but i do observe and listen. Why did you uhh...choose me to be your partner?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"I've always wanted to talk to you but never got the chance. I'm either avoiding bullies or talking with Robin. I took today as a chance to actually get to know you" he replied, Y/n knew he was being honest. Mainly because she had seen him doing those and found it amusing half the time.

"Its actually kind of amusing to watch you run away from bullies and Robin having to save you" she said with a laugh and Finney gasped dramatically. "How dare you laugh at my misery!" He spoke in fake offence, making them both laugh even more. When they calmed down, the boy looked at Y/n.

"Umm...do you wanna walk home with me today? My sisters staying at a friends and i have nobody to walk with" He explained and Y/n smiled widely. "Yeah, yeah i'd love that!" She replied and they both turned back to focus on the lesson.

Finney felt as though he gained a new crush and best friend.

Y/n felt as though she gained a new friend...and a boy she could finally learn to love.