𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

"Y/n, i don't wanna watch a horror movie!" The whinr of my boyfriend filled my bedroom. "Please Finney, I've been wanting to watch this for ages!" I begged and he crossed his arms and pouted. "Watch it by yourself, i hate horrors!" He spoke back. I furrowed my brows with a frown and straddled his hips. He gasped and looked up at me.

"Please, please, please, please-" "UGH FINE, OKAY!" He finally snapped making me smile brightly and get off him. I dragged him up by his hand and rushed downstairs with him to my couch. "From 1 to 10...how scary is it..." he mumbled nervously. I shrugged making his eyes widen, I looked at him and chuckled.

"Finney, love, I haven't watched the movie yet! Robin told me it was good though" I replied and he sighed, laying his head on my shoulder. "Of course Robins seen it..." he groaned under his breath. I managed to hear it and laughed before wrapping us both up in a blanket. "Comfy?" I asked and i felt him nod. I started the movie, i felt Finney go tense.

I reassured him by rubbing his back, he relaxed a little under my touch but not fully. The more we watched, the more scared Finney got..the movie was gruesome, even i didn't expect it. Finn eventually moved to lay on my chest, i held him and rubbed the back of his head.

"I hate it Y/n..." he whispered and looked back at the screen...at the wrong time. Someone got stabbed unexpectedly and it happened repeatedly. Finney screamed "TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!" I laughed a little as my boyfriend buried his face into the crook of my next. I turned the movie off using the remote and i heard him let out a relieved sigh.

"Never again, y/n. Never again." He mumbled into my shirt. I let out a quiet laugh and kissed his forehead, pulling him closer to me.