𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

YOUR POV:
I walked into my science class, one of the only classes i enjoy as Finney was there with me. I walked to my usual seat and 5 minutes later, Finney walked in too. But...he looked so sad. I frowned, my heart breaking at the sight of his upset face.

He sat down next to me and immediately laid his head on my shoulder. I obviously allowed it. "What's wrong, space boy?" I asked curiously and kissed the side of his head gently. "Stupid bullies..." he mumbled and i rubbed his back.

"What did they do this time?" I questioned, a pit of worry growing in my stomach. He slowly lifted up his hand, it had cuts on it but no blood. "Im guessing Robin cleaned you up?" I spoke and he nodded with a hum. I frowned and kissed his knuckles, silently thanking that Robin was there to help him.

"You gotta stick up for yourself, space boy, otherwise you'll keep getting hurt like this" i explained softly and he nuzzled his face in my shoulder. The reason why he was being so touchy is because the classroom was empty, nobody ever turned up when they were supposed too, only Finn and i. "I know..thats what Robin said" he mumbled.

"Well, you should listen to us. I know you can fight, you're good at taking punches, you're not good at giving them. But I believe you can, pretty boy. Me, Gwen and Robin believe you can" I explained softly and he looked at me in shock, blushing. "W-what did you call me?" He questioned.

I rose a brow "Pretty boy?" I repeated making him blush even more, which I finally noticed and grinned. "Wait...does my little Finney like to be called pretty boy?" I teased, pinching his pink cheeks. "No!" He replied with a small chuckle "aww, you dooo~ i'll call you pretty boy more often then" i spoke and he nodded quickly.

"Please do, it makes me feel...nice?" He informed, more like a question than a statement. "You're flustered, thats why" I answered and soon, kids came flooding into the classroom. Along with the teacher who had to go out and collect all of them as they dont come here themselves.

The whole lesson, Finney held my hand under the table, while i rubbed my thumb against it. He was still a blushing mess from previous events.