𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

THE PHONE rang loudly, the sound piercing through your ears. You hiss in pain and groan, not wanting to get up. You missed school today, feeling miserable because...well because you were sick. You hated the feeling of being sick, it was disgusting. You laid in bed for a moment after the phone stopped ringing...until it rang again.

You huffed and got up, making your way downstairs to the white phone hanging on your wall. You picked it up and put it to your ear. "Hello?" You sniffled with a raspy voice. "Shit- y/n? You don't sound too good, are you alright?" It was your boyfriend, Finney. "I-im fine" You spoke, shivering cause you were somehow cold.

"You don't sound fine, baby, want me to come over?" He offered and you sniffled again. "No, i dont want you getting sick..." you replied, letting out a small cough. "Don't be silly, sweetheart. Im coming over." With that, he hung up. You just shrugged and dealt with it. You went to your living room and sat on the couch, sniffling and sneezing and all of a sudden, you felt the urge to throw up.

And it just had to be when Finney arrived. "Y/n, im here-" you ran past him and straight up to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and throwing up. You expected him to be grossed out and stay far away from you, but no. Instead, he knelt down beside you and held your hair back, rubbing your back in comfort.

"It's okay, its okay" he whispered when you rested your head on your hands, letting out a small cry. "Want some water?" He asked and you nodded. He quickly rushed off to get some water, he was genuinely pretty quick. 5 minutes later, he came back and gave you the glass of water.

You had as much water as you could, trying to get rid of the horrible taste in your mouth before brushing your teeth and rinsing with mouth wash. "Feel better, Y/n/n?" Finney asked, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "A little...i have a headache and a stomach ache now, i dont wanna throw up again, I hate it" you whined.

"I know, baby, it's horrible..how about we go relax, huh? You need to just rest." He murmured gently and kissed your forehead. You nodded and sighed. He took you to your bed and you cuddled, watching your favourite movie. You laid on his chest as he rubbed your back, water near his side because he knew you didn't want to move so if you needed it, he'd happily reach it for you.