𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

YOUR POV:
I sat in Finney's arms, sobbing loudly and he held me carefully as if i was fragile and i'd break any minute. My boyfriend broke up with me, i was absolutely devastated but i had Finn to comfort me.

"D-did i do something wrong? Am i not go-good enough?" I asked through choked sobs, Finney rubbed my back gently. "Sweetheart, you are good enough, you did nothing wrong..hes just a jerk" he whispered softly. Sweetheart was Finn's nickname for me, I didn't mind it at all.

"But i did everything to make him happy, everything!" My voice was raspy and my throat started to hurt. My cries grew louder. Finney did nothing but hold me and honestly, thats all i needed. I needed to be in his arms, he brings me more comfort than anyone. I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"Come on, lets get you to bed, okay? Forget about him for awhile, relax Y/n/n" he murmured into my ear, kissing my forehead. My lip quivered and i nodded, but didn't have the strength to get up.

Finn carried my bridal style to his room, Gwen poked her head out of her room. "Is she okay?" I heard her whisper to her brother, sadly. "She'll be fine, Gwenny. Get some sleep, okay?" He replied and she nodded, entering her room again. Finn placed me on his bed and tucked me in.

As he was about to leave, I grabbed his wrist. "Stay with me, please!" I begged, not wanting to be alone. He gives me a small smile and nods his head. He closes his bedroom door before getting into bed with me, i immediately cuddle into him. "Thank you for being with me, Finn.." I whispered softly.

"Im always gonna be here Y/n, I promise you that" he replied, running a hand through my hair. I felt myself slowly fall asleep. Happy in Finney's arms.