𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

‼️SPOILERS IG‼️tw: mentions of blood and violence

‼️SPOILERS IG‼️
tw: mentions of blood and violence

NO ONES POV:
Finney sat against the wall, glaring at the phone after having a call with Vance Hopper. Two green bottles had just been thrown at his head by Vance's anger. As he continued glaring at it, it began to ring again. He got up instantly, ready to shout at Vance.

He answered the phone quickly. "Fuck you!" He spoke firmly into the phone and got a gasp in reply. "Well hello to you too, love" it was a female voice...not just any female voice, it was Y/n. Y/n was Finney's girlfriend and she went missing just after Robin did, Finney was left heartbroken.

"Y/n?" He whispered into the phone, tears filling his eyes. Behind him stood his girlfriend, fully beaten. Blood was all over her, especially on her face. Her dress was torn too, cuts were revealed on her skin underneath that. "I dunno..is that my name?" She asked gently "Yeah...he...he killed you too?" He asked, his voice breaking a little in sadness.

"Sadly, yeah. I couldn't complete his game and he...he beat me with his belt to the point i died. It was mostly on the face which was so painful" she explained, feeling guilty for leaving her boyfriend behind. "I need you to survive." She spoke, determined for Finney to live.

Finney drowned her out a little, he was in too much shock. His girlfriend was beaten to death. Like the Paperboy was, Vance, Bruce. Y/n couldn't stand a chance if VANCE HOPPER didn't survive and he's guessing that Robin didn't survive either. "Finney, i know you're in shock but you gotta listen, i need you to live, darling" his girlfriend spoke softly. Like she always used too when he freaked out.

"But...I can't live without you..." he whispered, completely broken. "You have too. Gwen needs you, your dad needs you. Live for them, not me, Fin." She spoke firmly and Finney nodded. "I'll do it...for them" he whispered to himself and his girlfriend smiled. "I'll be your guardian angel" she said and Finney chuckled. "I don't doubt that for a second..."

With the help of the dead victims, Finney Shaw made it out alive and he killed the grabber while doing so, with help of Robin and his fighting skills. The ghost of Y/n stood by the house as she watched Finney reunite with his little sister and his father. She felt an arm go around her shoulders.

"He'll be okay, with my fighting skills I taught him, he'll survive everything!" Robin said enthusiastically, Y/n chuckled at the boy with the long hair. "We gotta be his guardian angels just incase though.." she whispered, looking at her boyfriend who had his head laying upon his sisters head.

"Yeah, theres no way I'm leaving him. He's my best friend" i heard Robin whisper to himself. "And he's the love of my life..." Y/n murmured and Robin pulled her into a gentle hug. She'll certainly miss Finney...but she knows that her and Robin will protect him from anything from now on.

They are his guardian angels for a reason.

As for Finney...he felt as though his world came down. He lost his best friend and his soulmate. Robin and Y/n were both gone for good, but he knew they would keep their promise. He knows that Robin and Y/n never break their promises. They were his guardian angels forever...