𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘

💌

💌 ... [ #FINNEYBLAKE ] ◌ೄ

NOBODYS POV:
Everyone who knew Finney Blake knew that he wasn't one to stand up for himself. He was scared to throw a punch but never scared to take one, said by his best friend, Robin Arellano. But...today was different, today was the first time he stood up to someone for a special person.

Y/n L/n, his crush. Y/n was Donna's best friend who had recently moved to the school and lets just say..it was basically love at first sight for Finney. His feelings for Donna washed away when he saw Y/n. And it was the same for Y/n too, love at first sight.

At school, the girl wasn't particularly popular, not like Donna. She got picked on while Donna stood, not knowing how to help. Sure, she would yell at the bully, but they wouldn't listen. Finney saw her getting picked on multiple times and didn't know if he should step in and do something...

YOUR POV:
It was another dumbass school day. Everyday before i step into the doors, i prepare myself for another beating or disgusting words to be thrown at me. Theres never a day where it doesn't happen, and i still don't understand why they do it. Buzz, Matty and Matt are the three that do it.

They are also the ones that beat on Finney too. Finney Blake has been my crush since i had arrived at this hell, he was a true sweetheart. I opened the doors of the school and my eyes met the bullies, they saw me too and i began speed walking. I wasn't having it today.

I made my way to the all gender bathrooms and went into the stalls, sitting on the toilet seat. I heard the three boys barge in. "We know you're in here, slut, might as well come out so we can get this over with" Buzz informed. "Don't you have anything better to do than mess with me? You guys are obsessed" I didn't regret saying that but it did scare me a little when one of the boys kicked the stall door harshly.

"Open the fucking door!" Matty said, and suddenly i heard the doors to the bathroom open. "Hey Finney" Buzz spoke in a teasing tone. "Your pussy of a girlfriend is hiding in there" he informed and i furrowed my brows in pure frustration.

I unlocked the door and as soon as i did, Buzz pulled me into him and pinned me against the sinks. "Hmm...you're pretty hot up close, slut" i bit my lip and squirmed uncomfortably, looking at Finney for help. He was heavy breathing, glaring at Buzz and the other two in anger. As Buzz was focused on me, he stormed over and pulled him off me.

He pushed him into Matt and Matty, then fell like bowling ball pins, it was hilarious. Finn pulled me behind him and glared down at the three. "Don't fucking touch her like that, and don't say that stuff to her. You fucking freak" he snapped, i was shocked to see him acting like that.

"You're the only freak here, Finney Blake" Matt speaks up and just like that, Finney started throwing punches and kicks, and he managed to knock them all down and they ran out of the bathroom. Finney immediately went up to me and cupped my cheeks. "Are you okay?!" Then he realised where his hands were and he blushed and pulled them off my face. "i-i...i mean, are you uhh okay?"

He was back to his awkward self, which I personally really adored. "I'm fine, Finney...thank you" i spoke and leaned up, kissing his cheek. He smiled from ear to ear and suddenly we both heard whistling, we turned our heads to see a smirking Robin. "Now that was romantic" he teased, making Finn blush even more. "Shut up, Robin!!" I mumbled.