𝐀𝐁𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

‼️SPOILERS‼️tw: child abduction, mentions of abuse

‼️SPOILERS‼️
tw: child abduction, mentions of abuse

YOUR POV:
I stared down at the missing poster sadly. My boyfriend, Finney shaw, hasn't been seen since yesterday after school. I'm guessing he was another victim of the grabber. Some people don't believe in the grabber, but i do. And i know he took Finney. I wiped my tears and noticed a black van behind me, the man who walked out dropped some eggs.

"Oh shit!" He started laughing and i slowly walked over to him, the missing poster still in hand. "A-are you alright, sir? Do you need some help?" I questioned and he looked up at me. "Oh no, little girl. I'm perfectly fine, look at this though!" He held up a cracked egg shell, still laughing. I smiled lightly.

"What's that in your hand?" He asked, pointing at the paper. "Oh, its a missing poster...one of my closest friends have gone missing, thats all" I sniffed sadly, thinking about Finney. "I'm so sorry about that, would you like to see a magic trick to cheer you up?" I shrugged. "Sure" he took me closer to the van and opened the back doors, all i saw was black balloons.

All of a sudden, i was shoved into them, i tried to scream but he sprayed something into my mouth and my vision blurred. "Goodnight" i heard him whisper creepily before shoving me in the van and eventually...i blacked out.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I heard a familiar voice yell when i woke up. "The same thing i did to you" i heard another voice, more calmer. The door slammed shut and i felt arms shaking me. "Y/n? Y/n! Wake up, please" the voice begged and my eyes slowly opened, and i saw...FINNEY?

I sat up immediately and pulled him into a hug. "You're okay!" I spoke happily and held onto him tightly. "Yeah, but I don't think we will be for long.." he said and i furrowed my brows. "I know, he seems like a scary man..." i said until i realised "WAIT- he's the grabber, isn't he?" I asked and Finney slowly nodded. I began breathing fast and heavy.

"We're go-gonna die.." I muttered over and over again until Finney took me by the arms gently. "No we're not, as long as i'm here and we have the phone to help us, nothing is happening to us. I promise you, darling" he whispered, caressing my arms carefully. I was about to ask about the phone until the grabber walked in again.

He had a tray in hand with a plate of scrambled egg and a bottle of water? Finney pushed me behind him a little. "This is all I can give you guys, i have serious business to handle upstairs" he spoke, gently setting the tray on the floor. Finney glared at him. "Let us go" he spoke firmly. "We promise we won't tell anyone. We'll act like this never happened!" I informed and the man tilted his head creepily.

"I'll think about it..." he said before going back upstairs, this time, he didn't shut the door. I quickly looked towards Finney and he looked at me too. We slowly stepped towards the door and i flinched when i heard a phone ringing. Finney seemed to be used to it and he walked over to the black phone on the wall. "Hello?" Finney said. "Don't go upstairs" a child spoke sternly on the other end of the phone, i grew nervous. "Why not?" My boyfriend asked.

"He's waiting for you. He'll beat you with his belt until you pass out. He sits on that chair and waits until you take your chance. Don't. Go. Upstairs." The line cut off and Finney spoke into it but when he received no reply, he put it down again. We sit down on the dirty, springy mattress and looked down at the floor. I felt Finney place his hand on top of mine. "We're getting out of here, Y/n. I don't doubt it for a second" he reassured and lifted my hand up to kiss it.

I sure hope you're right, Finney Shaw.