16 (M)

Jimin pov

I looked at Jungkook. His dark doe eyes felt like they were staring straight through me.

It felt surreal, sitting next to him in my bed. I never thought we'd talk again, much less be holding hands.

In a lot of ways, it was like we never lost each other. It hadn't been that hard to pick up where we left off.

But I also knew we were in unchartered territory.

The Jeon Jungkook that was sitting beside me was different. He was like a new and improved version.

Being his friend again would be easy.

It was the rest I was worried about.

The part of me that had been in love with him for almost as long as I could remember was terrified.

"Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?" he asked.

I swallowed. "Probably, but I want to kiss you too," I whispered.

He reached up and took off my glasses and folded them before he gently set them on the nightstand.

Then he put his hands on either side of my face and kissed me. And when I say he kissed me,I mean he made slow sweet love to my mouth.

I was convinced that it had to be the most romantic, passionate kiss in the history of the world.

My heart pounded. My breathing was out of control. My cock was so hard it hurt. I wasn't sure how long we were kissing before he pulled back.

"Come here," he said out of breath.

"Lie down with me."

I quickly scooted down on the bed and he laid on his side next to me.

"Jimin, I'm so fucking attracted to you," he said in the sexiest, raspiest voice I'd ever heard.

The feeling's mutual, I thought but didn't say.

He ran his finger across my nose. "I've been fascinated by your freckles since the day I met you." I wrinkled my nose and he leaned down and kissed me.

I'd never had a guy treat me like that.

The way he looked at me was almost reverent. I didn't know what it was.

But it was something I hadn't experienced before.

As he kissed me, I felt his hand roam over my chest and move down to my stomach towards my cock.

I wanted him in the worst way.

I wanted to touch him everywhere and taste all of him. But I knew that being with a guy was new to him and I decided to let him take the lead.

The last thing I wanted to do was freak him out again.

When his hand grazed over my cock, I let out an involuntary moan.

My hips instinctively bucked up and he pressed his palm against my erection.

I turned over on my side to face him.

I couldn't get close enough to him.

He fumbled with the drawstring on my sleep plants. "Off," he whispered.

I struggled out of them and looked over at him. "You too," I said as I dropped the pants on the floor next to the bed.

I was glad that the lamp in the corner of the room was still glowing.

I wanted to see him. 

He was so fucking hot.

I turned around to face him again and he pulled me close to him. Our naked bodies were pressed together as we devoured each other with hungry kisses.