23

Jungkook pov

I woke the next morning before the sun came up.

I hated to leave, but I was worried that
Jimin's roommate would find me there.

I slid out of bed and dressed quietly before sitting back down on the edge of the bed next to him.

There was barely any light in the room but I could still make out his features.

I watched his chest rise and fall as he slept. I finally felt like me.

Being with Jimin made me feel free.

A whole storm of emotions passed over me while I watched him sleep that morning.

I knew in my heart that being with him was right.

But my head was telling me a different story.

My father's voice was still loud and clear. Your feelings for him aren't real.

They're just temptations you can overcome if you pray hard enough.

It's unnatural.

It's not what God intended.

I rubbed my hands over my face, hating myself for letting my father inside my head.

Jimin and I were not wrong.

I reached down and brushed his hair off his forehead. "Hey," I whispered.

"Hey," he murmured without opening his eyes.

"I'm heading out."

He pulled himself up on his elbows. "What time is it?"

"It's early," I said.

"You don't have to go."

"I promised Joon I'd meet him for breakfast." It was true.

But I wouldn't be meeting Joon for hours and I felt like shit for being such a coward.

I wanted to crawl back in bed with him, but I was a coward.

If I was honest with myself, I didn't want anyone to see me leaving jimin's building.

I didn't want anyone to know yet.

I wanted more time with Jimin without anyone judging me.

"Okay, I'll walk you out." Jimin moved to sit up.

"No. Stay in bed. I'll let myself out," I said, pushing him back on the bed.

"You sure?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah."

He fell back on the bed. I leaned down and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Can I see you again tonight?"

A small smile spread across his face. "Yeah."

"I'll text you later. Go back to sleep,"

I whispered before I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead one more time before I left.

As I walked across campus towards my dorm, all I could think about was Jimin. I missed him the minute I walked out the door of his apartment.

The sex was incredible, I'd never felt like that before. But more than that, Jimin made me happy.

I knew it was wrong to want to keep my feelings for him a secret. I knew it was wrong to want to hide whatever was happening between us.

But the thought of coming out still terrified me.

When I finally reached my dorm room, I fell back on my bed and an involuntary smile spread across my face.

I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Things weren't perfect.

I was still hiding.

The thought of facing my father, my coach, or my teammates with the truth was scary as hell.

But knowing I was free to be myself with Jimin was enough for the time being.

Having him back in my life was more than I could have ever hoped for and the physical attraction developing between us was beyond anything I ever imagined.

I closed my eyes and pictured Jimin naked in his bed.

My cock twitched as I thought about how his lithe, muscular body felt against mine.

I'd loved jimin for as long as I could remember.

Maybe I hadn't fully understood my feelings for him, but the truth was I'd never felt that way about anyone else.

Whatever was happening between us had me feeling happier than I'd ever felt in my life, and that scared the shit
out of me.

====================================================