33

JUNGKOOK POV

I stepped out of my truck and nervously smoothed the front of my red plaid dress shirt.

I never cared much about what I wore, but being with Jimin made me care.

I reached inside the truck and grabbed the flowers and bottle of wine that I picked up on the way over.

When I reached Jimin's apartment, I realized that I hadn't worried even once that someone would see me.

I just been nervous and excited about seeing jimin. Progress, I thought to myself. Of course, it helped that campus was basically a ghost town.

Letting out a breath, I knocked gently on the door. I heard Jimin rustling around inside.

He threw the door open.

"You're early." Jimin looked frazzled, but still completely adorable.

It was only ten after seven. "A little." I shrugged.

He turned around quickly. He was wearing a white apron and clearly struggling to get it untied.

"What are you doing? Let me see."

There were black words on the front. But I couldn't quite make them out before he turned his back to me.

He turned around. "Don't judge me. Tae gave it to me. I wanted a plain white one. I was cooking red sauce and I didn't want to get any on my shirt." His face was bright red. He was so fucking cute. It said, Kiss the Cock.

I burst out laughing. "It's hilarious."

"Not for a first date," he mumbled as he scrunched it up and stuffed it in the kitchen pantry.

"It's hardly our first date."

"Yes, it is," he said, smiling at me.

"I took you to lunch today," I said, smiling back.

"And last night, we went for drinks at Clyde's, and before that we had dinner together at my parents' house." I walked towards him.

"And yesterday morning, we had breakfast together at your mother's house. So really, this is like our fourth date."

"Not to mention, we've spent almost every night together for the past month."

Laughing, he reached up and ran his hand through his hair. "Okay."

I looked down at him,He was wearing a black dress shirt.

I loved the way it fit him tight through the chest and shoulders.

My eyes drifted down his body to his tight ripped jeans and bare feet.

"You look great, monkey," I said.

"So do you," he said, brushing his hand against my bicep.

"You look good in red."

I took a step closer and leaned down, nestling my nose against his neck.

"You smell good," I said, breathing in his scent. I gently kissed his lips.

"You taste good too," I said, grinning at him. He chuckled and I kissed him again and whispered against his lips.

"I be glad to kiss the cock."

He burst out laughing and slapped me playfully on the arm. He looked down at my hands and his face sobered.

"You brought flowers."

It was my turn to feel embarrassed.

"Yeah. Is it weird? I brought wine too." I held up the bottle, hoping I hadn't made a huge mistake.