21 (m )

Jungkook pov

As I walked towards jimin's apartment building, my heart pounded in my chest.

It seemed like an eternity had passed since I left him that morning, smiling in his doorway, looking delicious.

I wanted to see him again the minute the bus pulled on to campus.

But I knew that was impossible.

There was no way out of the team dinner and there was no way I could get out of going out with the team after.

They would be way too suspicious.

When I left the bar, the guys gave me a hard time. I lied and told them I needed to get home and ice my leg.

I pulled a hamstring, but it was the last game of the season and I'd suffered through worse.

Joon seemed to know I was lying, but he didn't ask questions.

Between what had happened with Jimin and winning the biggest game of my life, I felt like I was walking on air as I ascended the steps up to his apartment.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I got there.

I didn't know if his roommate would be home, but I didn't care.

I just wanted to be in the same room with him.

I nervously knocked on the door.

Seconds later, the door swung open.

Jimin was grinning from ear to ear.

His green eyes sparkled with happiness. He was standing in the doorway barefooted, wearing a dark gray t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans.

Both hugged his body perfectly.

My dick twitched at the sight of him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied with a smile, putting my hands in the pockets of my jeans, hoping to hide my growing erection.

I could hear the excitement in his voice grow as he spoke.

"You were fucking awesome. That was the best game I've ever seen."

"That two-point conversion was unbelievable—"

His words took my breath away. I interrupted him. "You saw the game?"

He grinned. "Of course, I saw it. Just watching you play on TV and thinking about last night..." His cheeks turned pink as his voice trailed off.

Without even thinking, I pushed him inside the apartment and closed the door with my foot while I wrapped him in my arms.

I'd never felt that before. I'd never felt like I couldn't breathe another second without kissing someone.

But that's how I felt as soon as I saw him standing in the doorway.

I don't know how long we were kissing. It could have been minutes.

It could have been hours. I was lost in the feel of his lips against mine.

His hands roamed over my shoulders and my back and finally drifted down to my ass as he pressed his hips against mine.

I could feel his rock- hard erection pressed against my groin.

My cock throbbed painfully against my jeans as I devoured his mouth with mine. I wanted more.

I breathlessly broke free from our kiss as soon as I realized I hadn't checked to make sure we were alone.

A feeling of panic came over me as my eyes searched around his apartment for Taehyung.