20

Jimin pov

Holy Hell. I'd never gotten turned on watching a football game before.

But that game was different.

Jungkook was unstoppable.

And remembering that we were lying together naked just hours before he took the field didn't help.

I never thought in a million years that the Lions had a chance of pulling out a victory over UNC.

But when the game went into over time, everything changed.

Even Tae and Jordy started to pay attention.

The four of us sat knee to knee on the sofa clutching hands when Jungkook threw another touchdown pass.

Our screams of celebration erupted through the small apartment when he pulled off an amazing two-point conversion to win the game.

Ben stood on the coffee table and chanted something incomprehensible.

Jordy and tae were jumping up and down, hugging each other like they had just been chosen as the next contestants on The Price is Right.

I was stunned as I watched Jungkook take off his helmet.

He looked gorgeous.

A few minutes later, tae fell back on the couch. "Oh. My. God. Hot. And. Bother," he said, fanning himself.

"Look at that man."

I sat down next to Tae, but kept my eyes glued to the screen as I watched Jungkook walk off the field.

"Are you sure he's not the tiniest bit gay?" he asked.

Jordy fell on the couch next to Tae, cocking his head. "I know, right? I'd even be okay if he were one of those straight guys who didn't mind a man-blowy from time to time."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing as I threw a pillow at them.

Ben finally climbed off the coffee table. As he sat down in the chair across the room, he let out a dramatic sigh.

"Seriously, a guy can only dream."

Tae took the remote and turned down the volume. "I don't know about you gays, but I could take a chance on me right now." I looked over him scrolling through his phone.

Tae jumped up and began to belt out the lyrics to the song playing.

It took about two seconds before Jordy and Ben joined him.

A smile spread across my face. "You guys are ridiculous," I said.

Ben grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the couch. I couldn't stop myself from joining them.

As we all sang together with our arms around each other, I wondered what Jungkook would think if he could have seen us.

Towards the end of the song, I noticed my phone vibrate and light up. When I finally checked my notifications and saw it was a text from a number I didn't recognize, I almost didn't reply.

My guess was that it was either the wrong number or Mark, since I'd ignored his texts and calls for the last few days.

When I saw Jungkook's beautiful face pop up on the screen, I almost lost it.

Clearly, he was still in the locker room. His hair was soaked with sweat and his brown eyes were shining with happiness.

His bunny smile made my knees weak.

I had to immediately go lock myself in the bathroom. It had to happen.

One, I didn't want the guys to see that he had texted me.