22 ( M )

Jimin pov

As I laid there with him on top of me, all I could think about was how utterly and completely fucked I was.

Jungkook had the power to break me.

I knew it. But I couldn't make myself stop wanting him. I drew lazy circles on his muscular back as I relished the feeling of his breath against my neck and the weight of his body on mine.

"Hey," I said softly.

"I should get up and take my contacts out." The sex was one thing, but that level of intimacy scared me.

"Just a little while longer," he whispered against my neck.

I ran my fingers through his thick, dark hair. "We're going to stick together if we lay here like this much longer."

Jungkook chuckled. "Fine by me."

"Very funny," I teased before I slapped him on the ass.

We took turns in the shower rinsing off. I took out my contacts, and we stood side by side in the bathroom wearing nothing but towels and brushed our teeth.

It felt oddly domestic.

I wondered whether Jungkook was going to spend the night again, but it seemed to be a foregone conclusion by the time we settled back into bed together.

He turned on his side and propped his head up under his fist and smiled at me.

"What?" I couldn't help myself from asking.

He shook his head and an even bigger smile spread across his face.

"I'm just happy to be here with you."

A look of sadness passed over his eyes and he looked down.

"I feel like I've wasted so much time being apart from you all these years."

"Hey," I said, forcing him to look at me.

"You're here now, right?"

He nodded and offered a small smile.

"I feel lucky. I'm not taking your forgiveness for granted."

I shook my head. "You're different, Jungkook."

"How so?"

"I don't know. I guess you're more like you were when we were kids. You seem happier, I guess—less angry than you were in high school."

Jungkook shrugged. "A lot happened back then that I haven't told you about."

I could tell he was reluctant to talk about it and, honestly, I didn't want our night together to go to dark places.

He'd already bared enough of his soul the night before.

"Well, save it for another day. You deserve to have a great night after the game you played today."

He grinned. "I am having a great night. I have a confession to make."

I snorted. "Another one? I'm not sure I can take it."

He playfully ruffled my hair. "I thought about you all day. When I walked off the field, all I could think about was seeing you again."

My cheeks heated and my stomach fluttered as I looked into his eyes that were filled with happiness.

"I guess I should make a confession then too."

"Oh yeah?"

I grinned at him. "Yeah. I got turned on watching you play today. I can one hundred percent tell you that I've never gotten hot watching football before, but today..."

I was sure I'd turned a thousand shades of red as my voice trailed off.

Jungkook's laughter filled the room.

"I'll have to remember that for the future." All I could think about was that I hoped we'd have a future.

We spent the next couple of hours talking. About everything. About nothing.

Jungkook told me all about his friend Joon and some of the guys on the team.

I told him about Tae, Jordy, and Ben.

In some ways, it was like we were getting to know each other for the first time, but in others, it was like we were just picking up where we left off.

All I knew was that the more time we spent together, the harder I was falling, and I was afraid that losing him again would be much worse than the last time.

I watched as he finally drifted off to sleep. I knew he must have been exhausted after barely getting any sleep the night before and playing that day.

When he rolled over on his side, I snuggled up against his back and wrapped my arm around him.

It felt incredible, like our bodies were meant to fit together.

Eventually, I allowed myself to fall asleep only to wake up a few hours later with a painfully hard dick that happened to be nestled up against Jungkook's spectacularly firm ass.

I tried to ignore it and fall back to sleep, shifting slightly to try to ease the throbbing between my legs.

"You awake?" Jungkook whispered.

"Yeah," I rasped.

"Are you as horny as I am? It feels like it." He chuckled as he shifted his ass closer to me.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, clutching his hip and pressing my dick tighter against his ass.

I couldn't take it much longer.

I needed relief. He shifted to turn over and I whispered, "No. Stay like this."

I reached back and fumbled in my nightstand for some lube.

As soon as I found it, I flipped open the cap and squeezed some in my palm.

"Umm..jimin, what are you doing?"

I chuckled, knowing I probably just scared him to death.

"Not what you're thinking. Just trust me, okay? You're going to like this."

I stroked some lube on my cock and rolled back over and guided my cock between Jungkook's thighs.

"Open your legs a little."

Jungkook complied, and I slid between his thighs, grazing his taint and the underside of his balls with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, jimin, that feels so good," he rasped.

As soon as he reached for his own cock, I moved his hand away and replaced it with my lube-covered palm.

"Oh god, Jimin. Fuck." He reached back and grabbed my ass cheek, pulling me closer.

"I love this," he whispered breathlessly. I loved it too.

I'd never felt like that before.

Everything felt incredible with him.

It wasn't long before he moaned and I felt his release spill over my fist.

I stroked him through his orgasm until I came.

I laid there glued to his back. Holding on for dear life as we both caught our breath.

Silently, he left the bed and came back with a wash cloth and cleaned me without saying a word before he fell back into bed.

He stretched out his arm and pulled me closer so that my head rested on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head. "God, Jimin, I don't think I could ever get enough of you."

====================================================