39

JUNGKOOK POV

I meant it when I told Jimin earlier that I wanted to meet his friends.

But when I stepped out of the shower later that night, I felt nervous.

Not only did I want them to like me, I knew I was taking another step towards coming out and I still wasn't sure I was ready.

I walked into Jimin's bedroom to find him lying on the bed watching me, wearing only a bright blue pair of briefs.

"Are you sure you want to go tonight?" he asked, staring at me.

"Yeah. You don't want me to?" I asked, feeling insecure again.

He smiled. "Of course, I want you to. I was just thinking of all the things we could do if we stayed in." His eyes drifted down my chest.

I laughed. "Don't even think about it. We already told Tae we go. I'm just starting to get on his good side."

He groaned. "You worry too much about Tae. He clearly likes you. If he didn't, he would have never invited you to game night."

"He's never invited anyone I've liked before. Not even Mark."

I looked at him as he ran his finger along the waistband of his briefs.

He looked sexy as hell.

I shook my head. "He invited me for you, Jimin. Not because he wants me there. And stop teasing me."

"What should I wear?" I asked as I disappeared into his closet to rummage through my duffel bag.

Jimin laughed. "Anything you want."

"Seriously?" I asked, sliding on my best pair of jeans.

"It really doesn't matter. Wear the buffalo check flannel."

"What's that?"

He laughed. "Red and black squares."

"Okay. I hope it's clean enough."

I pulled it out of my duffle. It was kind of wadded up in a ball. I shook it out.

"I need to do laundry," I said, making a mental note to myself.

"You can do it here, tomorrow."

"You don't think Tae would mind?" I asked, sniffing the shirt. It smelled clean enough.

"As long as you're shirtless while you do it, I'm pretty sure you can do anything you want."

"Funny," I said sarcastically as I tried to shake the wrinkles out.

I slid the shirt on without bothering to button it and walked out of the closet just as I heard a knock.

"Yeah?" Jimin called out.

Tae opened the door. "Why aren't you dressed?" he asked Jimin, as his eyes drifted over to me.He cocked his head.

"That's a good look for you, quarterback." He was staring at my chest. I looked down and began to button my shirt. He sighed.

"Now, not so much. Again, why aren't you dressed?" he said, turning his attention back to Jimin.

Jimin looked at his watch. "We have almost thirty minutes."

"I'm going now. Ben and I are making a run to the store to pick up snacks and drinks. Any requests?"

We both shook our heads. "Okay, don't be late people." He disappeared from Jimin's room.

"Are you sure we have to go?" Jimin asked, grinning at me.

I crawled onto the bed and kissed him. "Get dressed, monkey. We're going."