36 (M)

JIMIN POV

Jungkook stood under the shower after teasing me for hogging all the water.

I stood behind him as I poured some body wash in my hand.

As I began to wash his back and massage his muscular shoulders, he let out a little moan.

It was near impossible to keep myself from touching him when he was so close.

I moved my soapy hands down to his ass.

He looked back over his shoulder. "God, I'm perpetually horny when I'm with you."

I chuckled, trying to ignore my own erection. "Me too. I'm not usually like this. It's like I can't get enough."

I ran my soapy fingers between his ass cheeks.

Jungkook moaned and braced his hands against the shower wall.

I could tell he wanted more.

I slipped a soapy finger inside him.

"Uhngh ..." His breathing increased as I fingered him.

I knew I found his magic spot when he jerked his hips back. "Oh god, there. Oh god, I never knew ... more," he said breathlessly.

I pressed another finger inside him and he moaned. He was losing it.

I could tell. I never been so turned on.

I bit down on his shoulder before I rested my forehead against his back so I could watch my fingers disappear in his perfect ass.

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me," he said desperately.

I was shocked by his words. I never thought that would be something he wanted.

I pulled my fingers from him and forced him to turn around so I could see his face.

I looked up at him as the water streamed down his body. His chest was rising and falling.

"Are you sure? You haven't ever—"

"I'm sure." He leaned down and devoured my lips with a frenzied kiss while reaching between us and gripping my hard cock.

"I want this in my ass, Baby. I want it," he whispered before he kissed my neck.

"Fuck," I whispered, before I reached up and turned off the water.

"Go get on the bed." He was still dripping wet when he crawled on the bed.

"On your stomach," I commanded.

He rolled over and braced himself on his elbows and looked over his shoulder.

I grabbed some lube and a condom from the night stand and threw them on the bed beside him. As I crawled up on the bed, he was already tearing the condom open with his teeth.

I smiled. "Not yet. You're not ready."

"Yes, I am. Do it." I ignored him as I knelt over him and kissed his lower back and ass.

I lightly bit his ass cheek and he moaned, before I spread his cheeks apart and ran my tongue over his tight hole.

"Ahh ... fuck, oh god, what're you ... ahh ma'god, Baby ..." he muttered as I pressed my tongue inside him.

I never done it before. I never wanted to until kook, but it turned me on to hear his moans and to feel him squirm under me as he humped into the mattress. His words were breathless.

"Fuck, Baby, god, I'm gonna come."

"Not yet," I said as I moved away from him and grabbed the lube.

I was shaking when I slipped on the condom and poured too much lube in my hand.