Broken Part 29

Out of anger and frustration. Cn then swings his hand to attempt to hit V with his cataclysm but soon missed because V dodged it. She then started to run away again, making Cn to immediately get up from the ground while he avoids his hand, which had the cataclysm, to avoid any damages. Cn then soon chased after V as he saw her jumping and running to another roof to another in front of him. V then smirked while running and jumping away from Cn as she thought for a second.
V: thinking(everything is going according to the plan! Now for the best part.)
V slightly peeked behind her, seeing that Cn was still blinded by rage, making her smirk widder and suddenly run faster. Cn continues to run after V while not yet expecting that V is going to run faster, and soon enough she did. Cn was first stunned but soon shakes it off and tried to run faster after her, but all of a sudden V turned to a different route, which was by a tall building that made Cn to again follow her by the same path. By the time he arrived by the tall building. He soon lost track of V, which made him puzzled and frustrated.
Cn: UGH, SERIOUSLY?! WHERE DID THAT BRAT GO NOW?!
Cn said in rage as he soon turned around and suddenly saw someone familiar behind him, which made him surprised, happy and confused.
Cn: m-my lady?!
Cn said in a shocked tone as he went up to Lb and tightly hugs her while his right hand, which had the cataclysm, was slightly away from Lb.
Cn: I-i thought they took you! A-and I-i t-thought you w-were d-dea-
Lb cuts off Cn as she breaks the hug and helps him to slightly calm down.
Lb: hey, hey I'm okay now see?
Lb made a slight fake smile while Cn sighed in relief.
Cn: I'm glad...
Cn slightly smiles while Lb slightly smiles back but in a slightly forceful way, which made it seem off for Cn.
Cn: hey, are you-
Cn was suddenly cut off by Lb.
Lb: come on, Chat, let's go back and find Volpina already.
Lb soon started to swing away, making Cn to feel slightly hurried.
Cn: wait up!
Cn yelled as he began to go after her as he thought for a bit.
Cn: thinking(oh god! I'm so tired of catching up to everyone.)
Cn thought as he soon saw Lb suddenly swinging down to a random dark alley, causing him to pause and wonder for a second.
Cn: wait, why an alley?
Cn wondered as his ring suddenly beeped again because of the cataclysm he summoned, which was also not used yet.
Cn: I gotta hurry up before I de-transform back again.
Cn soon jumped down to the alley, where he saw Lb went to, as he slowly walk up at the middle part of the alley. Cn then suddenly saw a dark figure facing away from him that was somehow unfamiliar and familiar to him at the same time.
Cn: who... Is that? My lady?
Cn looked around while Lb wasn't found anywhere near him again.
Cn: Ladybug?! Where are you?!
Cn said in worry as the dark figure soon turned around with a slight confused face that made Cn's blood boil again.
Cn: YOU!
Cn clenched his left hand in anger while the mysterious person just looked at him confusingly.
V: Chatnoir? Why are you suddenly so mad?
V said in a slightly confused tone, as if she doesn't remember anything or she actually know nothing about what is happening?
Cn: DON'T PLAY DUMB YOU BRAT! I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!
Cn said in rage while V was stunned and confused about Cn's anger.
V: what?! What is wrong with you?!
V said in confusion while suddenly someone came behind V and held her tightly from behind so that she won't move or attack.
V: HUH?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!
V looked behind her and soon saw Lb?
V: WHAT THE-?! WHY-
V was soon cut off by the person behind her.
Lb: NOW, CHATNOIR!
Lb yelled from behind as she secretly smirk, causing V to be all confused.
V: w-wha-
Cn soon went up to V in rage while his hand was raised up ready to cataclysm V.
V: WAIT! CHAT WHAT HAD GOT IN TO YOU?!
V said in slight fright and confusion, making Cn to feel something off with V's words while Lb continues to talk Cn out off V.
Lb: JUST DO IT ALREADY!
Lb yelled while V tried to argued back as she began to repeatedly move to try to atleast loosen Lb's grip from behind her, but she was too weak to do so.
V: NO, WAIT DON'T-
Before V could even finish another sentence. Cn soon hits her with his cataclysm, but only caused a scratch near by her shoulder because she moved a lot. Lb suddenly smirked widder from behind V, as orange dust started to appear around V and Lb's bodies, revealing the true bodies of each other that was V, who was Lb and Lb who was V, meaning that Cn's desire of killing V was replaced by his nightmare of causing Lb any harm or worse her death, causing Cn to be shock and traumatize of what he done and saw in a blink of an eye. V then soon lets go of Lb from behind, making Lb to break down to the ground as she held her chest in pain and coughs a bit of blood to the ground while her head was down.
V: oops! My bad.
V said in a devilish tone as she suddenly laughs like a psychopath. Cn eyes widden as he soon and immediately went up to Lb in worry and terror of what he had done.
Cn: m-my lady....L-LADYBUG!
Cn went closer to her as he soon breaks down in front of her while his ring beeps again for the second time. Lb coughed again and soon looks up at Cn in a tired expression while her bottom lip had blood on it.
Lb: k-kitty...
Lb said in a tired tone as she kept on holding on her chest while feeling pain of the cataclysm slightly spreading. Cn stared at Lb in tears while guilt and worry started to rush in, but suddenly he was interrupted.
V: aww... What a sad moment to see.
V teased Cn as she laughs again, which made Cn to get emotionally frustrated and furious.
Cn: YOU MONSTER! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
Cn the stands up and takes out his staff and l again began attacking V while V began to fight back and pester Cn nonstop.
V: really? You think I'm the one who did to her? Wasn't it you?!
V pestered as she dodges Cn's attack while Cn yelled in rage.
Cn: SHUT UP!
Cn yelled as he attempts to swing his staff to V but she suddenly catches it with one hand, making Cn's hand to slightly tremble while V to continues to pester him with regret and guilt.
V: oh come on! This is obviously your fault! If you weren't dumb enough to fall for my trick, this never would of happened!
After Cn heard what V said. He suddenly realized that it was slightly true, making himself to suddenly loosen his grip on his staff and make  him off guard. V then forcefully grabs Cn's staff away from his hand and suddenly kicks Cn to the wall, causing him to smash into the wall and causing the wall to create large and small cracks and a bit of rubble to fall, due to the hard impact of the kick. Cn groans in pain while his head bled a bit as Cn looked at her with a glare while V went up closer to Cn and drops Cn's staff on the ground as she evilly smirks.
V: who's the monster now?
V smirks evilly as she soon heard Cn's ring to beep for the third time.
V: oh well, your time is almost up.
V smirks again for the last time as she sense the sound of victory but suddenly decided to do something else.
V: hmm, but I think I shouldn't see my prize just yet. You're lucky this time.
V said in a devilish tone as she turns around and began to jump away, leaving Cn leaning on the wall, feeling tired and weak. As V soon went farther away from the two superheroes. She then paused after hearing a familiar voice in her head.
Sm: VOLPINA! WHY DID YOU LEAVE THEM WITHOUT GETTING THEIR MIRACULOUSES?! THAT WAS SUCH A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!
Sm said in rage in the connection in between them, making V to have a butterfly shaped figure on her face.
V: ugh! My ears! Seriously.
V whined like a immature teenager while Sm continued to yell at her.
Sm: WHY DID YOU LET THAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE GONE?! YOU SHOULD'VE ATLEAST TOOK ONE OF THEIR MIRACULOUSES WITH YOU!
Sm said furiously in the connection while V slightly roll her eyes.
V: oh come on, Shadowmoth! What's the big deal? They're already too weak to fight back, so what's the problem?!
V replied back to Sm in a rude way while Sm thought for a bit.
Sm: hmm... Even if they were too weak that wasn't a smart move to use. You should've just took it, when you still had the chance!
Sm said in a frustrated tone.
Sm: IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE EASIER FOR ME!
Sm yelled in anger and frustration while V just roll her eyes, not caring about what Sm said.
V: yeah, yeah whatever, Shadowmoth, but you know...
V paused and looks at a billboard that has the picture of Lb and Cn with a slight glare.
V: wouldn't it be better to see them... Suffer?
V smirks to herself while Sm thought for a second.
Sm: hmm.... Well... It... Would be amusing to watch the beloved heroes of Paris to for plead for mercy...
Sm said while a smirk slowly begins to form on his face after just imaging the thought of it.
V: see? Didn't i told you?
V said in a devilish tone while Sm continues to smirk to himself.
Sm: fine then... And by the way get ready for tomorrow again. I'm planning to get those jewels by then.
Sm said in the connection between them.
V: yeah sure, but don't you think it would be better if you also...
V paused and suggests Sm something.
V: give me a sentimonster being with me?
V suggests Sm, making him to immediately decline her suggestion.
Sm: Ms. Rossi, don't you think that it won't be necessary anymore if the power that I already gave had almost the same purpose?
Sm said in a serious and slightly annoyed tone while V continues to talk back to him.
V: well, like you said "almost" so that means it isn't the same thing. Meaning that for example the illusion of Qilin that I just made could be more realistic and powerful! And I besides i can only control one illusion!
V kept on persuading Sm with her suggestion while Sm kept on decling them.
Sm: Lila Rossi, like I said there is no need of that if your illusion works the same, and besides didn't you just say that Ladybug and Chatnoir are already too weak?
Sm said in a annoyed tone while V suddenly realized it and stutters.
V: o-oh well...
V stutters while Sm shakes his head and soon breaks the connection between them.
V: hey! Ugh, seriously!
V whined like a immature teenager and soon decicde to go back to home.
V: ugh! I should just go home already.
V soon jumped and and went home.