Broken Part 23

A was worried and slightly scared of what's happening with M and he didn't want to leave her either but he thought it would be best if he should just leave like M said.
A: well... Okay then.. Get better soon, Marinette... Bye...
A walked out the door while S and Tm watch him go out. He was extremely gloomy after leaving M but he thought it would be best to just follow her decision. A began to walk out the door of the bakery and had deep thoughts about what happened while walking alone with a dim sky above.
A: thinking(what happened earlier? Why was she coughing so much?! And why does Sabine mean by her medication?! Is she severely sick?! Why didn't she tell me?!)
A internally sighs, not yet realizing something was off. He continued to walk alone as the sky gets more darker by the minute. A looks up at the sky and saw the moon slightly peeking out from above because it was almost night time.
A: thinking(the night seems beautiful... It would've been better if she's here with me...
A internally sighs again in his thought as he continued to think.
A: thinking (I wish a could do something to cheer up at least... Maybe I should visit her tonight at her place as Cha-)
A suddenly paused and stopped walking and soon and finally realized what he left behind.
A: w-wait- where's Plagg?!
A looked and checked all over his jacket and pockets and didn't saw P anywhere.
A: is it that why it has been so quiet?!
A continues to look around his jacket and pockets and soon gave up.
A: ugh! Where is he?!
A thought for a second and soon realized something.
A: wait- he could be in Marinette's house! But... How can I go there? If I tell them, they'll found out my identity and my lady is going to kill me!!!
A slightly panickes and soon decided to go M's house and takes a deep breath before doing so.
A: it's worth the shot...
A gulped and immediately ran back to bakery. While he was running he thought for a bit.
A: thinking(I should hurry up! It's getting pretty dark.)
A soon arrived at the bakery and checked if it was open, luckily it was. He quietly entered in even if the bells of the doors rang. He paused and looked around if there was anyone inside or anyone who would've heard him. A breaths in relief after seeing that there weren't anyone in sight. He continued on to quietly walk and go upstairs and soon arrived at M's door but suddenly hides because he saw Tm just walk in, leaving the door slightly open. A went out his hiding spot and peeked through the small crack of the door to try to atleast make P see him but instead he kind of listened to the conversation of the Dupain- Chengs. While with the Dupain-Chengs who were inside the room.
Tm: how are you feeling, honey?
Tm said in a worried tone while M had a bit of a blank expression.
M: I'm fine...
M said in a low tone while still just looking at her medication which was a tablet, making S slightly angry.
S: Marinette... Please take it... It's been days since you last drank it... I never even seen you drink it infront of me.
S looks at M slightly hoping that she would at least drink it starting right now but her hopes were useless. M suddenly and purposely drops her medication, making it make a clicking sound as it drop and roll down to Tm's foot while still having a blank face on. Tm looks at the tablet that was on the floor and looks back up at M in sorrow.
Tm: Marinette... Please-
Tm paused after S spoke up because she had enough of M and decided to yell at her.
S: MARINETTE! ENOUGH ALREADY! STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC OVER DRINKING YOUR MEDICATION!
S said in anger while a bit of guilt rushes in. A eyes slightly widden in shock, from the door, because of the sudden outburst since S was the person, who even rarely gets mad.
Tm: sabine, please calm-
Tm was interrupted by M, who stood up while still having a blank face but it was kind of obvious that she slightly angry at S.
M: dramatic...? You think I'm being dramatic about this useless thing?! There's even no point taking it!
M said in a slightly angry tone as her anger slowly gets worst.
S: why can't you just drink it?! Is it that hard to do so?!
Even if S felt a bit guilty about what she is saying right now she just kept on doing it.
M: you know w-what's harder...?
M slightly said in a blank and furious tone while her fist started to clench in anger. S looks at her with anger and guilt in her eyes as she slightly stutter.
S: w-what?!
S kept on making her emotions steady because she thinks that it is the best for her daughter to just listen to her and obey her using a bit of scolding. M blanky but furiously looks at her mother while a tear drips down her cheek.
M: the thought of even if i do take it... I'll just die anyway afterwards...
After M said that A's eyes slightly widdens more than before because he was confused and worried about what happening. Seeing that his point of view of M slightly tearing up while looking at M's mother, S, made him forget why he was there in the first place.
A: d-die...?
A whispered in shock but immediately covers his mouth after. He continued to watch the argument between mother and daughter without noticing that his kwami, P, was already there trying to get his attention from afar.
P: ughh, That kid still doesn't see me!
P said in a low whispering tone from M's desk while hiding near the miracale box next to T.
P: ugh! What am I going to do?! I can't even pass by them. Any ideas Tikki?
P said in a whispering tone while expecting T respond to him but she didn't. P turns to the side to see T still frozen while watching S and M while a bit of tears were staying on her eyes.
P: Tikki? What wrong?
P went closer to T, making him a bit worried.
P: Tikki? Sugarcube-
P paused after hearing yelling infront of them. P turned away from T and looked at the front, where the yelling was heard, making T slightly flinch.
S: MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP SAYING THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! WHY? DO WANT TO DIE?!
S yelled in anger, frustration, worry, sadnesss and guilt while the emotions gets more worse.
M: YOU JUST DON'T GET IT! THAT'S NOT MY ONLY PROBLEM NOW! THAT'S NOT EVEN LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS!
M said in frustration while S kept on arguing with her.
S: WHAT PROBLEMS WOULD THAT BE?! I AM YOUR MOTHER! I KNOW WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEMS AND WHICH AREN'T! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STRESSED?! YOU AREN'T THE PARENTS HERE, WHO ARE NOW STRUGGLING WITH A CHILD LIKE YOU!
S looked at her daughter in frustration and guilt while M's hand starts to clench tighter in anger.
M: WHY WAS I EVEN BORN IF I'M GOING TO BE A HASSLE AND PROBLEM TO YOU!-
After M finished her sentence. Out of anger and irritation about M. S slaps her hard in the cheek, not yet realizing what she did. Tm gasps in shock while feeling anger rising.
Tm: SABINE! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Tm said in rage as he went near M in worry, making S soon realized what she has done.
S: w-wait- I-
S paused and just soon felt guilty about what she done while M held her cheek in pain as she looks up at her mother in blank but sad face as she stared at her while tears started to form in her eyes.
M: not again...
M said in a sad blank tone while she slightly mumbled in sobs as tears started to drip in sorrow and rage, with a particular memory coming put of her mind.
(Flashback)
M clenches her fist in anger while trying not to fight back.
M: wow! You think you're smart now?! If you're so smart you should've believed me than this, BRATTY LIAR OVER HERE!
M yelled very loud, which made Al lose her temper and slaps M in the face so hard that made her cheek hurt, turn red and made her bottom lip bleed. M held her cheek and lip while feeling the pain rushing in.
(End of Flashback)
After remembering the most worst memory of her life, the memory that really made her more miserable and lose hope in life and that made her more angry, sad and broken. While A watched them in a state total shock that him slightly gasp from the door behind them.
S: w-wait, Marinette I d-didn't mean-
S stutters as M interrupted her without caring anymore.
M: not again.....
S stutter while she slightly felt confused.
S: w-what....?
S said still feeling guilt and confused while M suddenly held her hair with her hands and had a tight grip on her hair while saying.
M: n-not again....