Chapter Six ~ Six siblings?! And only one boy?!

Taalia's POV~

I rolled over to my other side and saw Misha sleeping like a baby. I grinned. She had decided to spend the night because she didn't want to tell her parents yet and she was afraid that if she went home, everything would spill out. So I agreed to let her stay. But she ended up staying awake until Fajr just thinking about Saqib and finally went fell sleep after praying. It was only noon so I decided to wake her up when Zuhr namaz started.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs and noticed that my parents weren't home. I saw Raza at the kitchen table scrolling through his phone. He hadn't noticed me so I crept up behind him and shouted "BOO!" and pushed him. He screamed and threw his phone up. I started howling with laughter as he glared at me and picked up his phone from the floor.

"You're lucky it didn't crack or else I would have cracked you!" He said. I laughed even more then put an arm around his shoulder.

"You know you would never hurt your loving and beautiful sister, right?" I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

"You mispronounced annoying and ugly, big sis." He smirked and I smacked his head lightly before moving over to the fridge.

"Where is Ammu?" I asked.

"She went to the grocery story saying, 'Ya Allah, everyone in this house just keeps eating and eating! They don't give me a chance to even breathe before making another stop to the market!'" Raza said. I chuckled and poured milk into the cereal bowl.

"Did Misha stay over?" He asked.

"Yeah, she did but she didn't get enough sleep last night so she's still sleeping." I explained.

"Why didn't she sleep?" He asked. I stared at him for a few moments, debating on whether or not I should tell him.

"Kay fine don't tell me." Raza said, pretending to look hurt. I chuckled.

"Okay okay I'll tell you but don't you dare tell Baba or Ammu!" I said and he nodded. I leaned in close and and whispered in his ear,

"In Sha Allah Misha might be getting married to Saqib." I watched as his eyes widened in surprise and a smiled formed on his lips.

"Really? He proposed??"

"Not yet but he will soon." I grinned.

"That's good MashaAllah he's a good match for her." Raza said in approvement. I smiled.

Raza was like a brother to Misha and they loved each other just like siblings. Even though he was younger, Raza still protected us and had made a decision to not let us get married to just any men but to the men he thought were right.

"When are our sisters coming tomorrow?" I asked. Raza groaned and leaned back in his seat. Raza and I were the two youngest out of six siblings. Yes, six. Raza was the youngest and the only boy. We had four older sisters who were all married and almost all of them had children. The eldest was Laibah who had three children, one nine year old son, one six year old son, and one seven month old girl. The second eldest was Yasmin who had a five year old girl and a two year old baby girl. The third daughter was Sahra, she had two boys, a three year old and a one year old. Finally, the sister born directly before me was Nadirah who was two months away from having a baby boy. Nadirah was the last one to get married which was about a year ago so now my sisters were questioning me about my marriage. But I didn't want to think about marriage just yet.

"They're coming around after Asr." Raza replied. I nodded and continued to eat my cereal.

My thoughts drifted away to Aasim. He was the youngest in his family. He had three older brothers. Two of them were married and the other one was getting married in about two months. Aasim had invited me, Misha, and Raza to the event since we were all close to him and his brother. After all, his brother was only a few of years older than me. I started thinking about what I would wear.