Chapter Twenty ~ Misha and Saqib's wedding (part one)

AN: This is gonna be your wedding in the future ;)

Another AN: DO YOU GUYS SEE THOSE DRESSES?! The one on the right is Misha's wedding dress and the one on the left is Taalia's dress that she is going to wear to Misha's wedding. AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL?! (Of course, imagine them with long sleeves)

Taalia's POV~

Over the next week, I spent a lot of time with finding and reading stories to the kids at the Masjid. While I read with Aasim on Fridays, I also read to kids at a local library. I was planning on reading at an orphanage too.

One day, while waiting for Misha to pick me up from the library, I decided to give someone a call.

"Asalamu Alaikum?" The voice answered.

"Wa Alaikum Asalam. Sup, babe?" I grinned. I heard her gasp.

"Taali! Not much babe!" She replied.

"So, are you coming? Were you able to book a flight?" I asked.

"Yes, Alhamdulillah! I'll be there on Wednesday, In Sha Allah." She explained.

"Awesome! Text me when your plane lands and I'll be there to pick up."

"I will."

"Great. I'll see you then, In Sha Allah. Salaam!" I said.

"Wa Alaikum Asalam!"

After the last week of Ramadan and Eid, it was finally time for Misha's wedding.

Misha's POV~

"YOU FREAKING KHARA!" I yelled as I threw pillow after pillow at the little khara laughing her head off in the corner of the room.

"You didn't wake up so this was the only way!" She cried as she hit the pillows away.

It was finally my wedding day and I had woken up from my beautiful slumber with a splash of water in my beautiful face. And it was Taalia. My little sister was also laughing her head off in the corner. I heard someone else laughing and when I turned to face them I gasped and then screamed. I jumped out of my bed and strangled her in a hug.

"Aleena!" I cried.

"Misha!" Aleena mimicked.

"Hey, hey, me too!" Taalia took us in her arms.

Aleena was mine and Taalia's childhood friend from grade two. She had moved away when we started high school and visited occasionally. I had invited her for the wedding but she said she couldn't make it. I guess she was lying or Taalia did something to make her come. And since Aleena never lied, I guess I would have to thank her later.

"I'm so glad you came!" I cried, pulling away from the group.

"I know! It's been so long since I've seen you and when I do, I hear you're getting married?! How did this happen?!" She cried. Taalia told us that she would be downstairs and took my sister with her while I sat on my bed with Aleena. I told her the story of Saqib's proposal and she squealed with delight. "I told you that you two were meant to be! I've been shipping you guys since forever!" She grinned.

"You and Taali." I laughed.

"And we all thought that Taali would be the first to marry being the oldest." She said. I nodded, chuckling.
"Speaking of Taalia, I heard she got a proposal." Aleena said.

"Yeah she did and he's apparently her childhood friend from a very long time ago who moved and has come back after all these years. Taali doesn't even remember him though." I explained.