Chapter Thirty-eight ~ But I'm afraid of heights!

AN: WARNING: There is some explicit language in this chapter.

Taalia's POV~

"TAALI!!!" I opened my eyes to see three idiots marching around my room, banging their fists on the walls and on the random pots and pans they were holding.

"What the heck?!" I cried, feeling groggy.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" One of the idiots, Raza, screamed. The other two looked at me.

"LET'S GET HER READY!" The second idiot, Misha, yelled and threw something at me.

"Ow!" I cried when the things she threw hit my head. "What the..." I examined the items and realized they were my clothes. "Hey, what are you-"

"HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!" The third idiot named Aleena screeched and pulled my arm and literally dragged me out of bed.

"What are you guys doing?!" I exclaimed, refusing to stand up while Aleena still held my arm up.

"It's a surprise! Now go clean yourself up and get changed into the clothes I gave you." Misha said.

"Are you sure you're all over twenty?" I asked.

"I'm not." Raza said.

"I can tell." I said.

"Okay, Taali, meet us downstairs in twenty minutes." Misha ordered.

"Wha- huh- wai- I just woke up!" I cried.

"Honey, it is almost ten in the morning, we let you sleep in. NOW GET OFF YOUR BUTT YOU LITTLE THEIZE AND GET READY." Misha demanded.

"Whoa, I thought ten was way too early for you. Girl, what did Saqib do?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Give me a wake up call." She burst out laughing. "Get it? Ya get it? Wow, 'kay then, don't laugh. Just hurry up and come down." She said and the three of them left. I sighed and finally stood up. My head was pounding so I had to take my medicine.

I took a quick shower after brushing my teeth and brushed my hair. I looked at the outfit Misha threw at me. It consisted of a beige loose long-sleeved blouse that went down to a few inches above my knees. Along with it were a pair of loose but not too loose white jeans that didn't show off my legs in any way. To top it off, there was a dark purple hijab.

After putting on the clothes and wrapping and pinning the hijab in place, I head downstairs to the kitchen.

"SURPRISE!!"

I shrieked and clutched onto my chest and stared at everyone wide eyed in the room.

"In the name of Allah, what the fudge sticks is going on?!" I cried as a laughing Misha and Aleena approached me.

Raza, Daiyan, Saqib, and Aasim were all standing there holding up a poster that read 'Canada's Wonderland' and when I had come into the kitchen, they had thrown streamers on me and blew on those thingys kids use at birthday parties that make the weird noise.

(AN: I'm sorry, I have no idea what they're called!)

"We are taking you to Wonderland!" Misha exclaimed.

"What?" I stared at her in shock.

"Since you'll be checking in to the hospital tomorrow for your surgery, we decided to give you one more taste of freedom before you're bedridden for who-knows-how-long. So we decided to take you to Wonderland!" Aleena explained and everyone looked at me expectantly.

I pushed Misha's and Aleena's arms away from me and made a mad dash to the stairs.

"Hey! GET HER!" I felt arms pull me back and start pulling me back to the kitchen.