Chapter Ten ~ Not just anyone, but the love of my life!

AN: SALAAM EVERYONE! These are Taalia's and Misha's dresses. The red one is Taalia's and the blue one is Misha's. Imagine them covered up because I found these BEAUTIFUL I just HAD to use them.

Misha's POV~

I heard a knock at the door and I ran to go answer it. I smiled once I saw Taalia standing there.

"Yo, salaam!" She smiled and stepped inside.

"Wa Alaikum Asalam! Thanks for coming!" I said. She gave me a weird look.

"Of course I would come, weirdo..." She kept staring at me then her eyes widened slightly, the look of realization appearing on her face.

"You think I'm still sick, don't you?"

"Uh well-"

"Habibti, I told you not to worry about me! I'm feeling fine, I promise!" She cried.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! It's just... nothing like that ever happened to you before, so now I'm just scared it'll happen again. I'm scared to lose you, Taali." I said. Taalia came and put her arms around me and squeezed me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I know you're worried about me. But I promise to you and only you that if anything feels weird to me or I don't feel good, you will be the first to know." She said gently. I hugged her back and nodded.

After a few moments of us just standing there, she pulled back and grinned.

"Let's go dress shopping!" I chuckled and grabbed my purse. Once I locked the door, I hurried to Taalia's car. I sat in the passenger seat and soon we were off to go find our dresses for my engagement which was set to be in a few weeks (which was decided during the dinner at Taalia's house last week). I was so excited. I couldn't believe that in just a few weeks I would go from being single to someone's fiancé! And not just anyone's, but the love of my life's.

We reached the dress shop in downtown in about thirty minutes. It was an expensive store and very fancy. I had only been there once and it was to find a dress for Taalia's older sister, Nadirah. We entered the shop and I heard Taalia gasp. She hurried up to a dress in the middle of the room displayed on a mannequin. I gasped as well. The dress she was looking at was absolutely stunning. It was a flowy red dress with silver designs and I knew that it would look gorgeous on her.

"Taali, you HAVE to get that!" I cried.

"Right?!" She cried, still staring at the dress.

"Okay, go put this dress on hold while I go up to the second floor and look at the dresses there." I said. She nodded and hurried to the front desk.

I went up the stairs to the second level. My main objective was to get a blue dress and if I couldn't find one, then a purple dress. I looked around for a while. Taalia came up and started looking with me. We looked around for a very long time but I couldn't find anything. Taalia had come up to me numerous amount of times with many pretty dresses but I just didn't think they were the right ones.

After about an hour and a half of searching, I decided to give up.

"Taali, just go get your dress. I don't think I'll find the right one here." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to keep looking?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'll check out a different store later. Besides, I'm hungry and it's almost Asr time." I said.

"Okay, come with me to pay." We went to the front desk and as Taalia made her payments, I got a text. I looked down and almost had a heart attack when I saw that it was from Saqib.