Chapter Thirty ~ We meet again... unfortunately

AN: AAAHH!! Chapter thirty already!! How time flies!

Misha's POV~

I couldn't stop taking pictures of Daiyan and Taalia. The reaction on his face when he first saw his soon-to-be wife was priceless! Daiyan and Taalia were of course matching in colours, Taalia wearing a light pink dress with a black belt and Daiyan wearing a black tuxedo with a dress shirt the same colour as Taalia's dress. I had to admit, they looked very cute together! I had filled up half of the camera roll before the Fatiha even began. I was upstairs begging Raza to give me the extra roll of film. He kept refusing because he didn't want another roll to be 'wasted' even though I told him that I would take proper pictures this time. After listening to Raza complain about it for five minutes, he finally gave me another roll, making me promise not to take useless pictures again.

"Don't worry, habibi, I'll be sure to get plenty of shots of you as well for your future wife to see." I winked and laughed as he scowled.

"Yeah, like that's ever going to happen." He rolled his eyes and started going downstairs.

"I'll find her for you if I have to!" I called after him.

"No thank you!" He said over his shoulder and soon he was gone. I chuckled to myself and started putting in the roll into the camera. Taalia had specially bought a professional camera and had asked me and a few other girls to take pictures for today's party. During the Nikkah she would hire professional photographers.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and looked up behind me to see Saqib.

"Hi, habibi." I smiled as I resumed putting in the roll.

"Hello, darling. What are you doing? I was looking for you downstairs." He said, leaning his head down into the crook of my neck.

"I was getting this film from Raza. Did you know that he doesn't want to get married?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, every time we would speak of marriage to him, he would say that it was out of the question."

"That's too bad, I wanted to play matchmaker!"

"Did you have any ideas in mind for him." He asked, grinning. He knew who I was thinking of but I didn't say anything. Instead, I pulled away and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go back downstairs." I said but I was suddenly pulled back into Saqib's arms and he kissed me. "Saqib!" I playfully smacked his arm.

"Not my fault, you've been busy with Taali since we got here." He smirked.

"Well, this is a party, not our home. So you'll just have to painfully bear the next few hours without me!" I flipped my hijab back like hair but Saqib caught my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Or we could just ditch?" I threw my head back and laughed. I took his face in my hands and kissed him.

"Come on, they'll be wondering where we are." I took his hand and we walked downstairs together.

Saqib went off to the other men and I went to the women. I was talking with Daiyan's cousin, Mahasin, when Aunty Fatima came up to me asked to get some more napkins since the desserts were about to be passed around. As I was coming back from the kitchen, I bumped into someone, causing both of us to fall to the ground and the napkins to go flying.

"Oh my Allah..." I muttered and started picking up the napkins. "Hey, sorry about that." I said to the dude I had just knocked down.

"It's okay, I..." he trailed off and I looked up in confusion and felt my eyes widen at the sight.