The Ember Island Players Part 1

((A/N)Hey dear Avatar fans, for the actors in the theater play, I will make abreviations so you will not get confused. Here you go:

Actress (Y/N) = A (Y/N)
Actress Aang = A Aang
Actress Katara = A Katara
Actor Sokka = A Sokka
Actor Toph = A Toph
Actor Zuko = A Zuko
Actor Iroh = A Iroh
Actress Azula = A Azula
Actress Ty Lee = A Ty Lee
Actress Mai = A Mai
Actor Ozai = A Ozai

Enjoy the chapter.)

(Y/N) POV

We were in the garden of Zuko's family beach house. Katara, Toph and I watched Aang and Zuko praticing firebending in sync. When they were done, they bowed to each other.

"Isn't it weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?", Katara wondered.
"I told you. My father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was long time ago.", Zuko wipped his face with a towel, "It's the last place they'd look for us."
"You guys are not gonna believe this. There's a play about us.", Sokka said as he entered the garden with Suki.
"We were just in town, and we found this poster.", Suki added.
Sokka showed us the poster of the play. Katara, Aang and Sokka were on it with Zuko's eyes as background.

 Katara, Aang and Sokka were on it with Zuko's eyes as background

"What? How is that possible?", Katara asked.
"Listen to this. "The Boy In The Iceberg is a new production from plain playwright Puan Tin who scoured the globe gathering information on the Avatar, from the icy south pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include nomads, pirates, prisoners of war and a surprise knowledgeable merchant of cabbage."", Sokka read.
"Brought to you be the acclaimed Ember Island Players.", Suki finished.
Zuko groaned.
"My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons every year."
"How can you hate that play? Everytime I was here with my mother, I begged her everytime to go see it.", I told but then frowned, "But seeing a play about us. I find it a bit weird."
"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?", Katara questioned.
"Come on. A day at the theater? This is the kind of time-wasting nonsense I've been missing."
We all agreed and prepared ourselves for tonight.

In the evening

We entered the theater and took places at the top grandstand so we could see the whole hall. Katara and Toph took place at the front bench.
Aang sat next to Katara but Zuko squeezed himself between those two.

"Hey, uh, I wanted to sit there.", Aang said.
"Just sit next to me. What's the big deal?"
"I was just ... I wanted to ... ", Aang hesitated but then sat next to him, "Okay."
Suki, Sokka and I sat down at the back bench.
"Why are we sitting in the nosebleed section? My feet can't see a thing.", Toph complained.
"Don't worry. I'll tell your feet what's happening.", Katara said.