(Y/N)'s Scar

(A/N This chapter belongs to me like the First Day chapter)

(Y/N) POV

The storm calmed down since a few hours. I was in my chamber looking at myself in the mirror in the concubine dress.

Suddenly it knocked on my door

"(Y/N)?"

Prince Zuko!

I didn't answer him. He knocked again.
"Can I come in?"
He stepped in my chamber. In the corner of my eye, I could see how he looked down at my dress.
"(Y/N)?"
I didn't say anything.
"I did this. I'm so stupid.", he whispered.
"Yes, you did.", I mumbled.
"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I don't know what came over me. Tell me what I can do to make it up to you.", he pleaded.

Zuko's POV

"I don't know.", she said.

I screamed in frustation and punched the wall leaning my forehead against it.

Think, Zuko! Think! What can you do?

I banged my head against the wall trying to come to an idea. But nothing came into my head.
"Are you alright, your majesty? If you don't knos what to say, we can talk later after dinner."
I stopped.

That's it! The dinner that got interrupted because of the Avatar on Kyoshi Island!

"I want to repeat the dinner that was interrupted. Just you and me. Noone else!", I rushed.
Her eyes widened. I took a deep breath.
"(Y/N), would you like to repeat the interrupted dinner with me. And this time no distrations. Nothing will stand in the way of this dinner. I promise.", I declared holding my pinky to her.

(Y/N) POV

He wants to repeat the dinner! Just with me!

I looked at his pinky than in his eyes. I hesitantly lifted my hand.
"No distractions?", I questioned.
"No distractions, I promise.", he answered.
His eyes gave honesty so I linked my pinky with his.
"Alright.", I agreed.
He hugged me which I returned. We pulled away.
"And please change into something else. I don't like this one.", he stated.
I nodded. Before he closed the door, he said:
"I won't disappoint you!"

Time Skip

I changed into the dress I worn for the last dinner, styled my (h/l) (h/c) hair into (h/s) and put on a light make up.

(A/N So you know which dress I mean)

I walked towards the dinner room which the door was open. I stepped in seeing Prince Zuko on his knees in front of the table smiling at me. I smiled back kneeling next to him.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N).", he complimented.
"Thank you. You look handsome.", I complimented back.
His look fell into a frown.
"No, I'm not.", he mumbled.

He thinks he's not handsome because of his scar.

I sighed.
"Your uncle told us what happened.", I confessed.
He looked at me with wide eyes.
"He told me and the crew how you got your scar. I knew when I saw it for the first time that it was no accident. I saw it was given by so much hatred."
"I want to know too. How did you got your scar?", he asked.
"You saw it?!"
"Yes, at the Agni Kai with Zhao. Your robe fell off your shoulders. That's when I saw it.", he confessed.
"I remember the day like it's been yesterday. When I was little girl, my father loved me like a father should love his child. He was also very proud of my firebending. But then one day, it changed."
"Why?"
"My parents and I were at the beach. I was in the water and suddenly I could waterbend. Suddenly my father hated me."
"You can waterbend?", he questioned.
"I haven't done it since that day at the beach because I knew it would make him angry. And then he started to hurt my mother. He blamed her that I could waterbend. Five years long, he slapped her, cut her and he ... he even rapped her. Every day I could hear her screams that kept me form sleeping. That's why I still have rings under my eyes. I just slept like 4 hours per day."
"Your mother is not from the Fire Nation?", he questioned.
"No, she's from the Northern Water Tribe. My parents met each other in a fight. They escaped together. It was love at first sight, my mother told me. Then one day, he went too far."
"What happened?"
"He wanted to fire at her. I couldn't let it happened so I jumped in front of her and deflected the shot. My father and I got into a fight but because I didn't train enough I fell to the ground. He pushed me farther into it and then he shot fire at my back. I screamed in terrible pain till I passed out."
"And your mother?"
"When I woke up, my mother laid beside me, a hole in her chest. She was dead."

During the story, I cried and I couldn't stop.

Zuko's POV

I watched (Y/N) crying her eyes out.
"I'm so sorry (Y/N). How old were you that day?"
"I was ten.", she cried.

She was the same age as me when I lost my mother!

I hugged her tightly to me. I was so angry at Zhao.
"Since that day I trained really hard so I can finally take revenge. And then it was my first day on this ship. You know the rest.", she finished.
"I lost my mother too at the same age. One day, she abruptly disappeared."
"Why?"
"I don't know. The last thing she said to me was that she did it to protect me and that she loved me."
"Did what?"
"I don't know either. I'm not so sure if she's still alive."
"I'm so sorry, Prince Zuko."
She hugged me back.
"I'm so sorry I called you a concubine (Y/N). I was frustrated that I could never catch the Avatar."
"I forgive you.", she said.
I sighed in relief hugging her tighter.

Suddenly the door opened. The cook came in with a roast duck.
"Enjoy your meal!"
"Thank you.", we said at the same time.

(Y/N) POV

He kept his promise!

During the meal, we talked a lot about each other. We also talked a lot about our mothers. And he talked about his crazy sister how she bullied him in his childhood.

"Well, now I know I should not trust her.", I chuckled which he did too.
I looked at him lovingly. He should laugh more often.
"Would you like to go on deck, (Y/N)?", he proposed.
"Yes, I need some air.", I accepted.

We walked out of the dinner room to the deck. Outside, we looked up at the stars.

 Outside, we looked up at the stars

"It's so beautiful.", I said amazed.
"Yes ... it is.", he agreed.

Zuko's POV

"It's so beautiful.", (Y/N) said amazed.
I looked at her. She was so beautiful with the wind blowing through her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes glistening from the stars.
"Yes ... it is.", I agreed.
I couldn't stop looking at her.

(Y/N) forgave Prince Zuko. Everthing was fine again.

Hey Avatar fans, sorry for the late update. I took me a while how I should write this chapter. Comment if you like! Please no insults!!