The Southern Raiders

(Y/N) POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes from the sleep. I looked at the others still sleeping exept for Aang who woke up at the same time like me.
"Good morning Aang.", I saluted.
"Good morning (Y/N)."

We looked at the view when suddenly a bomb from underneat came towards us. Aang airbended it away from us then it exploded. The explosion woke up the others. Air ships appeared from down the cliff and continued to fire bomb everywhere at the temple. Aang closed doors where we slept but the bombs were so strong that the roof over us began to crumble. The rocks fall down straight to Katara.

"Watch out!", Zuko rushed to her saving her.

"What are you doing?", Katara asked.
"Keeping rocks from crushing you.", he said.
"I'm not crushed. Get off me now.", she stood up.
"I'll take that as a thank you."
Toph and Haru earthbended a tunnel.
"Come on, we can get out through here.", Toph declared.
We all ran to the hole, Aang trying to pull Appa to the tunnel. Zuko wasn't with us.
"What are you doing?", Aang asked him.
"Go ahead, I'll hold them off. I think this is a family visit.", he answered.
He ran towards the air ships.
"Zuko! No!"
"Come on, we've got to get out of here.", Sokka said.
Katara, Sokka and I helped Aang pull Appa into the tunnel. But in vain.
"I can't get him to go in there. Appa hates tunnels.", Aang told.
"Aang, there's no way we can fly out of here.", Katara said.
"We'll have to find a way."
"We need to split up. Take the tunnel and get to the stolen air ship", Sokka declared.
"No. The Fire Nation can't seperate our family again.", Katara disagreed.
"It'll be okay. It's not forever.", Hakoda reassured her.
She hugged him then ran to Appa. Sokka hugged Hakoda then grabbed Suki and pulled her to Appa.
"I can clear that away and we can fly out.", Toph said.
"There's an awful lot of fire in that general direction.", Suki mentioned.
"I will distract them while you out of here.", I declared.
"No, (Y/N), ..."
"I'll be fine."

I transformed into a dragon and flew up the tunnel Toph bended for me. Once outside I attacked the ships so that bombs would fly towards me which I avoided.

Zuko's POV

I was at the roof of one of the air ship facing Azula. I ran and jumped to the air ship where she was. She firebended at me but I disolved it then firebended at her. We continued to fight then our fists collided making an explosion. It propelled us off the air ship. I fell down but then a familiar (f/c) dragon came to me and caught me. We watched how Azula continued to fall.

"She's not gonna make it."
Azula then firebended herself to the wall and used Fire Nation insignia to keep hold.
"Of course she did.", I professed.
"You know how she is. She's never gives up.", (Y/N) said.

In the evening

We made camp at a cliff side. We were eating around the camp fire.
"Wow, camping. It really seems like old times again, doesn't it?", Aang remarked.
"If you really want it to feel like old times, I could ... chase you around a while and try to capture you.", I joked.
Everyone laughed exept Katara and (Y/N).
"To Zuko. Who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out today he'd be our hero.", Sokka made a toast.
"Here, here.", everyone raised their cups except Katara and (Y/N).
"I'm touched. I don't deserve this.", I said.
"Yeah, no kidding.", Katara stood up walking away.
"What's with her?", Sokka asked.
"I wish I knew."
I followed her.