Tales of Ba Sing Se

Well from the votes it looks like it's going to be the origin Tales of Ba Sing Se from Zuko and Iroh plus a Tale of (Y/N).

The Tale of Iroh

Iroh's POV

I walked around the market looking for something for a special occasion which is today.. Then a shop selling baskets. I approached one looking at it.

"If this is for a romantic picnic, may I suggest this lavender one?", the shop owner questioned.
"No, it's not a romantic picnic, but it is a special occasion.", I said.

I gave him a coin and took the basket walking away. But I stopped in front of a moonflower. His petals were closed because it stood in the sun so I pushed backward in the shade.
"The moonflower likes partial shade", I adviced looking how the flower bloomed.

In another shop I looked at the guitars when a child behind started to cry.
"It's ok, shh, shh, shh, it's ok, shh,", his mother said to console him but he didn't stop.
So I grabbed a guitar, played it and sang.

Leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile, tiny shells
Drifting in the foam

The child listened and stopped crying still having tears in his eyes.

Little soldier boyCome marching homeBrave soldier boyComes marching home

Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
Comes marching home

When I finished, the child smiled and pulled on my beard.
"Yeeoch!"
Then he laughed. His mother took his hand and walked away.

I continued my journey arriving at a small place where children were playing football. They played it while using earthbending but then suddenly the ball crashed into a window.

"Hey!", the man inside exclaimed.
I walked towards the children
"It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur. And to seek to restore honor.", I told them.
But the man inside the house was a really big buff man with deep voice. He looked outside his windows at us.
"When i'm through with you kids, the window won't be the only thing that's broken!", he said.
"But not this time. Run!", I said changing my mind.

We all ran away in different directions. I stopped at an alley looking if that buff man followed me.
"You.", I turned at a man who hold a knife in front of me, "Give me all your money!", he threatened.
I observed how his stance was.
It was terrible.
"What are you doing?", I asked.
"I'm mugging you!"
"With that stance?"

"I'm mugging you!""With that stance?"