Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Previously on Avatar ...

Ba Sing Se, the order of the White Lotus is here.
Here to set you free.

Suki!
I'm okay! Just finish the mission!

Sorry, but you're not going to become Fire Lord today. I am.
Oh no! Not again!
(Y/N)!

You're weak, just like the rest of your people. Prepare to die!

Aang's POV

Ozai continued to fire at the earthball I was in.
"Come on out, Avatar! You can't hide in there forever!", he yelled.

Sokka's POV

Toph and I were running on the roof towards the back of the airship.
"Toph, metalbend the rudder so it's jammed in a turning position. The ship will spiral and slam into the others.", I ordered.
"Got it."
She pulled me to the side and metalbend at the rudder. The airship sharply turned to the right and crashed into the airship next to him.

"Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is that you invented metalbending?", I wondered

"You could mention it more."

The airship crashed into another one. But suddenly the roof lid opened revealing a firebender. We ran away when he fired at us. We jumped to the side of the airship. With my sword, I slowed our fall. We fell off but I landed on the plateform still holding Toph's hand.

"My leg!", I winced, "Hang on, Toph."
"Aye, aye captain."

Fire soldiers appeared on the plateforms right and left from us ready to fire at us. In the last moment, I took my boomerang and threw it at the firebender from the right and with my good leg, I kicked my sword towards my hand and threw at the firebender on the left. It sliced the plateform making the firebender fall. I watched how my sword fell down towards the forest.

"Bye, space sword."
Then firebenders appeared in front of us. I felt Toph's hand slip from mine but I managed to hold her fingers.
"I don't think boomerang is coming back, Toph. It looks like this is the end."
I could see the tears coming in her eyes.

Suddenly the firebenders ran away. I looked up seeing a airship crashing into the airship we were on. I let Toph go and jumped down. I fell down because I jumped on my bad leg.

"How did that happen? Did boomerang come back?", Toph asked.
I looked up seeing Suki.
"No. Suki did."

3rd POV

Ozai shot were so strong that the earthball started to crumble. Aang protected myself with airbending but a stone met his injury on his back where Azula striked him. All the memories about his past Avatar lifes came back.

"Come on out, little boy. You're about to be ..."

Ozai got interrupted because Aang grabbed his goat beard, his eyes and arrows glowing. Ozai firebended at him but he pushed his hand away making the fire shot out in the air.