House of Freedom

Charlie's POV

Both twins head for the stairs and everyone is screaming.

Amber"Somebody do something, please!"   

Fabian"Nina!"

Fabian then tries to stop her and she shoots a bolt at him but instead it hit Joy who throws herself in front of him.

Joy"Fabian, don't!"

It hits Joy square in her chest and she falls to the ground.

Fabian" JOY!"

Fabian shouts her name as Jerome, Amber, and Patricia kneel beside her.

My brother and I are just standing there not knowing what to do as well trying to take in what has just happened before our very eyes.

Patricia"Don't just stand there! Do something!"

We both then hear voices again and look round. I can see Eddie is looking for the crown as well.

Crown. Get the Crown.

Both us start looking frantically, Alfie runs in, in the process.

Alfie "Rufus and Victor are right behind me. We need to"

Both me and Eddie then hold up the crown, each of us holding one end. Then we say it together

Twins"In the name of Anubis, we banish you!"

A red spark shoots from Senkhara, it bounces off the crown and hits her and the a second lights bounces from her brother and back onto him

Senkhara"Osirians! No!"

The white light from Senkhara and her brother and the purple-red light from myself and Eddie collide and then both lights disappear, as well as the crown from our hands.

The black smoke left behind, Senkhara and her brother's essence or something, swirls above us at the ceiling. Nina and Nicholas have both collapsed on the balcony.

Rufus then runs in and he sees Alfie holding the mask.

Rufus" You give me that, you little—"

Then Rufus spots the true mask and ascends up the stairs to The Twins, Nicholas tried to protect his sister but Rufus pushes him and he bangs his head on a bookcase, laying flat out unconscious.

Nina" NICHOLAS!"

Fabian"Rufus, stop!"

Rufus then reaches to pulls the mask from Nina.

Nina"Rufus, no!"

He takes the Mask off her face anyway, but she keeps a tight grip on it.

Nina"You mustn't wear it!"

Victor "Let him take it and go."

Rufus"You listen to the old man, child,"

Victor "Yes, you listen to this old man, Nina."

Nina then lets go of the Mask and falls backward. Fabian then tried to warn Rufus about the mask but it falls on deaf ears as he raises the mask to his face.

Rufus"Prepare to bow down before me, mortals!"

The Mask glows gold again as he puts it on his face.

Though the white portal on the balcony disappears and reappears on the ground floor where we are, in the form of a fiery hole on the ground. I grip hold of my brother who pulls me away from it. I can only guess that's the underworld.

Both Senkhara and her brothers' voice scream.

Senkhara"No!" Senkhara's voice screams from it. 

Then a demonic voice sounds and it says.