Chapter 8: Smelly Plants

'Okay game plan.' Steve said.

'It's weird if all three of us go.' Robin said.

'He hates my guts I'm pretty sure.' Steve added.

'I don't know him really.' Robin said

'And I never really did shit.'

The both of them looked at Lilly.

'Thought you were never gonna ask.' She said smirking.

Lilly stood up and looked at Steve.

'car keys please' Lilly said holding up her hand.

'No fucking way.' Steve said.

'Well he's not gonna sell me shit if he finds out I'm not alone.' Lilly said

'He's paranoia , she's right!' Robin added.

'I got my fucking license Steve jesus.' Lilly said as she took out her wallet and showed him her license.

'Wait your middle name is Rose?' Robin said as she snatched her license.

'It is, now give it back. ' Lilly said and she took it back and still hold out her hand.

To which Steve sighed but gave his keys after a stern look from Robin.

'Well Thankyou good sir, now let me buy some weed.' Lilly said as she took her sunglasses and walked outside.

Lilly stepped in Steve's car and put on some AC/DC before she turned the car on.

she backed Steve's car out of the driveway and drove towards the school.

There were a few cars parked on the parking lot.

One car had been here all the time since Lilly had moved her, Robin said it broke down, and the person that owned it didn't feel the need to pick it up.

But there it was Eddie Munson's black van.

A few other car's but she parked Steve's car and turned it off, making the AC/DC down with her.

She had been busting Thunderstruck through the speakers.

Lilly stepped out of the car and walked around the school towards the football fields.

Some kid was whistling at her but Lilly ignored it walking past the bleachers.

Towards the small woods behind the fields.

Her backpack on her back.

When she walked off the school terrain she looked around it was rather pretty here.

The spring had started and everything started blooming and looking pretty.

The weather had been extremely hot.

And that's why everyone was wearing shorts and shirts.

Even Lilly was wearing a tshirt without her longsleeve's beneath it.

When suddenly her backpack was grabbed from behind.

'If I whistle to you, you can at least say Hi to me.' The guy from earlier said.

'Could you please let go of my backpack I came here for my peace.' Lilly answered coldly.

'I have never really seen you here before, but suddenly you pop up in the corners of my eye.' The guy started again.