Chapter 25: Cult of Vecna

'Abso fucking lutely not.' Eddie said to Lilly about being a substitute for Hellfire

'You asked for a sub and we delivered.' Dustin said.

Mike went to the hallway and collected the boombox and turned it off.

'This is Hellfire club.' Eddie said.

'So?' Lilly said putting up her sunglasses.

'So?' Eddie said as he stood up walking towards Lilly.

'Yeah so.' Lilly said as she crossed her arms over his hellfire shirt.

'This is gonna cost all night, I'm pretty sure you don't have the attention span for that Princess.' Eddie told her.

To which Lilly lifted her eyebrow.

'Yesterday cost me all night too, but I enjoyed that.' She pushed Eddie away with her finger on his chest.

Gareth and Jeff tried to hold themselves in.

'What's your class and level?' Eddie said as he pulled Lilly's finger off his chest and locked eyes with her.

'Level one hafling?' Eddie tried to mock her.

'You should not have done that hun.' Lilly said under her breath breaking eye contact with Eddie but getting it right back in a matter of a second.

'My name Mr Munson.' Lilly said pushing him back with her hand towards his chair.

'Is Lilith Goddes of death.

And I'm a chaotic good Wood elf, Level 15.' Lilly explained while making Eddie walk back to his chair backwards.

'Let's say i'm a druid with instead of a sword I have the looks of a siren and the power of poison making every man meld right in my hands.

quite literally actually.

Like poison Ivy.' She ended her rant and stood in front of Eddie with a happy fake smile on her face.

'So do you wanna play or are you to scared to loose to me Munson?' Lilly asked him.

Her tongue rolling over her lips waiting for his answer.

Eddie was frowning at her.

But his frown fastly turned into his signature hellish grin.

As he stuck out his hand to her.

'Welcome to Hellfire Lilith.' Eddie said.

Lilly shook his hand and smirked turning around to Dustin and Mike who were rooting for her.

And not just a little impressed.

She high-fived both of them and they all sat down.

Eddie started his intro and everyone was hanging on his lips trying to get a clue out of everything he was saying.

And when he was done and everyone was still writing things in their journals.

Lilly looked up to meet his gaze.

Eddie was sitting on that big chair they had fucking made out in yesterday.